Re: [ufodiscussion] A SHADOW OVER MARS

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006

      Although these incidents are old news, they do appear to remain
      enigmas. Although they may be thought by many people to lend support to the
      hypothesis that the earth is under quarantine, the question arises as to why
      some Mars probes are allowed to complete their missions and others are not.
      Could it have been, perhaps, that Phobos II and Mars Observer were not just
      the simple data-gathering and telemetering devices that they were described
      to the world as being? What could any ET sentinels have detected about them
      that would have activated the presumed Martian defences? Why would they
      have posed a threat to the status quo on Mars when the Viking and Mariner
      probes did not? As usual, I dare say that the true picture is far more
      complicated than earthly powers-that-be would have us believe.