Surprise!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      If Mccain were to run for President I'd vote for him or Hillary if necessary...How do we tell the truth with what runs on the 'Rumor Mill'?

      To Kilo

      The below are the kind of discussion example's going on other forums and it is important if we can..have a patience for.
      As judges of Angels, we need to know all that appears relevant and pertinent to the survival of our freedoms...
      I've come to the conclusions there isn't anything more crucial in our world that compares to the pursuit of protecting liberty's and the hard fought freedom of our species outside the designs of the Supreme Being...God.
      I've noticed there are welcoming 'like minds' in the Adamic space people image, and I've noticed attempts in value changes with some of these other extraterrestrials...and it is disturbing.

      Dex

      Cross posting:

      mjc wrote:

      Don, interesting transcript. How much provenance is there in it, because I seem to remember that something similar hosted at Rense.com was branded a hoax recently?

      It's true that the transcript from the "Voice of the White House" may be 'hoaxed', but consider 2 items from the recent past: 1) The document imbroglio that got Dan Rather fired, that was based on documents that were later found to be 'insufficiently provable'. No-one disputed the information contained therein, but the actual provenance of the documents themselves was brought into question to the point where the 'baby went out with the bath water' as I often put it. 2) The account posted by Dan himself regarding an Affidavit he was preparing, but which was shall we say 'disallowed' by Dadmiral during a "spot-check" of the Think Tank. There is also the matter of the Majestic Documents themselves, which are alleged to have been carefully crafted to resemble actual documents or which at least contain truthful information but, in order to protect the all-important 'plausible deniability', can't be traced to their origin.

      The theory that J-2, Karl Rove and others running the Resident's administration are actively plotting to unveil false-flag terror events isn't a new one and if nothing else has a huge subtext of circumstantial evidence as well as 'plausible viability' (my new term ).

      October's not too far away. As we all know, there's no appetite to open up another front in the "war on terra", so it would take another big false flag strike on America to gird the loins of the US public and tolerate an attack on Iran and maybe Syria as well.

      Ah, you didn't mention the Number One Reason for 'plausible viability'; the mid-term elections! If J-2 and his minions are prevented from stealing votes again, the GOP is expected to undergo a tsunami of voter dissatisfaction and anger. And what would a Democratic take-over of Congress precipitate? A possible impeachment, investigations of one kind or another ranging up and down the line on issues that all pertain to the approach of....you got it!

      Which leads to one of the next points you made....

      Regarding Niburu, the ironic thing is Marcia says that Planet X is a load of baloney, and yet in the Project Camelot interview when pressed about Niburu, Dan plainly said in sober tones that he didn't know if there was any credence in the Planet X theory (and he looked quite serious-faced too when he said it.)

      Well, another ironic thing that Marcia said was right after we all shared a hearty laugh about "Deadeye Dick" and his marksmanship prowess (or lack thereof); she finished her comments by saying "that's why I like him". OF COURSE! He's her BOSS! The astute observer of all these shenanigans sees first of all how childish the pronouncements from 'insiders' has been from the very inception of the SNEDs forum.......they certainly don't sound like "security experts" of the world's most secretive political organization that uses 'ordinary' agencies to manifest their agenda and snoop for them. No, they act more like pouting, arrogant children, and there lies the rub. If one considers that they are subordinate to the wishes of the folks that control their renumeration and their National Security Oath obligations, then they certainly WOULD act in a way to assure those High & Mighty Pooh-Bahs that they were securely 'in the pocket' (while possibly telegraphing to the 'interested few' that they should ignore the childishness or view it as a sign they aren't serious about it.) Think of how the GOP usually tars their opponents; even if the transcript I posted isn't all 'what it seems' (hey, why not call the phone numbers???? ), the observation about 'the drill' when attacking Democrats holds true. It's the way they practice politics, and the sooner Democrats get down in the dirt with them the sooner the argument then finds the 'high road'. Even good Republicans (and there are some out there) would be appalled if they knew the extent to which the Resident's administration is taking advantage of their gullibility.

      Yes, the supreme edict about the subject of 'Planet X' or 'Nibiru' is to ridicule it as much as possible without allowing a reasonable discussion of its plausibility. Once the discussion admits to the possibility, it quickly moves up to plausibility and even probability, but so long as the subject itself is kept off the table, the longer the Big Lie can continue on.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        What angels? What extraterrestrials? Who would benefit from dividing and
        conquering??? Who benefits from diverting your energy to focus on this and
        what would you be focusing on otherwise???