RE: [ufodiscussion] How We Are Deviated

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
      Despite countless attempts, no contemporary theory convincingly explains
      the cosmic origin of an alien predatory species, but if the arising of the
      Archons is an inherent part of the Gaian evolutionary mythos, then we are
      looking at an altogether different game-plan, a new perspective on our place
      in the cosmos at large.

      It is about time they picked up on this... it gets better though...