Re: [ufodiscussion] Interview with Mr. X

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
      J3: hmmm well I know that Zeus, Pallas, Osiris and Thoth can do this,
      however those that are under them I am pretty sure would go to them if
      someone asked for this and whether it is because they can do it or not or
      are not suppose to do it I am not sure. I would not say however that because
      they are not allowed to do it or can not do that particular feat yet that
      they were not angels...

      R4: Jahnets, your question was that of how I suggest ETs purporting to be
      angels prove to me that they really are angels. I answered that question.
      The question of what Zeus, Pallas, Osiris and Thoth can, or can not do,
      seems immaterial to it, to me. Also, if the ETs in question do not provide
      me with the proof I suggested, I agree that it does not mean that they are
      not angels. It only means that they have not proven to me that they are
      angels. But then, I would have been given no reason to accept them as
      angels and would be left in the position of only knowing them as ETs.

      R3: I was not meaning to imply that angels don't have wills of their own,
      but only that they don't have *separate* wills of their own - separate from
      the Cosmic Will of All-That-Is, that is - i.e. that their will is always to
      do God's Will, to use religious terminology.

      J3: Another interesting innuendo Regan... That because they are angels and
      their intention is to always do the will of God that they are incapable of
      making mistakes. This is definitely religious terminology at it's finest...
      For only the ego would think that a being other than god was perfect and
      capable of endlessly following Gods will without making a mistake or
      learning the lesson therewith. Is then humanity the only being capable of
      evolving? Or maybe they think angels are androids???-

      R4: I never suggested that angels are incapable of making mistakes - only
      that their wills are not separate from the Cosmic Will.

      R3: In general usage, I think the term "ego" means, what the self
      identifies itself as being. Thus if I believe I am my body, my body is my
      ego and if I believe I am my spirit, my spirit is my ego. Whatever you
      believe you are, that is your ego. (Thus, no-one's ego is a problem, I
      would say, so long as what they believe they are coincides with what they
      really are.) It follows that every entity which has a belief about what it
      is, also has an ego. That could include entities which do not have brains,
      such as vegetables, spirits and galaxies.

      J3: I can see why you believe this way as it is the general consensus, but I
      can not agree with it. Spirits do not have brains, they are the mind, nor do
      they have egos unless they incarnate and are ensouled in a body....

      R4: I cannot imagine why you think that it is necessary to have a body
      before one can have an ego. But since this is a side-issue anyway, I will
      not pursue the question further.

      R1: But even if they did create our prophets, what difference would it
      make to anything? How are we any the wiser if we know that the angelic
      creators of our prophets were technically "ETs"?....

      J2: It tells us that angels are ET's for one,....

      R3: True, but we already know this from our own definitions of "angels" and
      "ETs".

      J3: Your definition of angels and ET's seems to change with your reasoning
      Regan... Here you tell me we already know this from "our definitions of
      angels and et's" and above you state :"That might well be so, but it really
      depends on what we are defining as "angels" and what as "ETs", don't you
      agree?" So you will understand when I state No I do not think you know
      this...ha ha

      R4: No, my definition of angels and ETs has not changed. I have already
      agreed that, technically speaking, all angels are ETs by definition, because
      they are "extra-terrestrial" in origin. So it actually gives us no new
      information to learn that the angelic creators of our prophets were ETs,
      because we already know that they were, by definition. I said, "it really
      depends on what we are defining as "angels" and what as "ETs", don't you
      agree?" in response to your statements about angels who "incarnate back into
      body". This idea renders them definable as "terrestrial angels", which
      opens up a whole new can of semantic worms. I think it is not mine, but
      your definition of angels and ETs that is changing with your reasoning here.

      J3: Well at least now I understand your concern. Calling a ace and ace, I
      believe is just the beginning process in straightening out long held belief
      structures that are holding humans back from the spiritual progress they
      should at this point in time be making. By considering what angels really
      are we also in the process consider what God is and so are gaining in our
      understanding of All That Is. It is an evolutionary process that can not be
      stopped and should not be stopped. The religious scriptures have become
      dogmatic to the point of stopping growth of human evolution.......

      R4: Have they? Since you do not support this assertion with any reason or
      justification, it seems pretty dogmatic itself, to me. The scriptures may
      appear dogmatic to us for the same reason, ie. that their assertions appear
      to be unsupported by rational arguments or any attempts to justify them.
      But I think that is largely the result of the archaic style of language in
      which they have been written and of their assuming a general background of
      knowledge and understanding which most modern readers do not possess.
      However, they are no block to human evolution, in my view, since their
      propositions can be subjected to practical, real-life tests of their
      validity. For instance, Jesus is reported in the New Testament as saying,
      "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." That proposition
      can be critically tested by purifying one's heart and then finding out in
      one's own experience whether or not one does actually get to see God. "Suck
      it and see," is the general rule of self-evolution which applies here.

      J3: The whole point of humans... Telling the majority that angels ARE
      really ET's gives them pauze to think about redefinition of some of the
      dogmatic beliefs of religions today. It is just the beginning towards
      enlightenment.....

      R4: I must disagree, I'm afraid. I think it is just an amusing semantic
      curiosity, which doesn't produce any significant enlightenment at all. It
      does have much potential for confusion though, in my view, since calling
      angels ETs will probably be just the same as calling ETs angels, as far as
      the undiscriminating masses who make up "the majority" are concerned.

      J3: ....I have found with my own interactions with the angels, gods or what
      ever you want to call them that they will give me a piece of the answer to
      what ever question I ask that sometimes seems convoluted, only then I will
      get another piece, and another until the whole picture lines up for me and I
      and hit with sudden revelation that they just answered me.....

      R4: Yes, they do that with me too.

      J3: ......If they do this with me, I can not see why they would not also do
      it with others within humanity that are even less open than me. It is the
      way they communicate. I would say to hold judgment on whether you think
      they are or are not angelic until you have more of their answer for they are
      outside of time and at times we need to be patient with them and not think
      they are not going to answer, for they I have found, are simply looking for
      the best way for each of us personally to answer. Now with a large group it
      becomes much more difficult. There is really a lot for humans to understand
      differently so they can progress without causing duress to people.

      R4: I am perfectly willing to reserve my judgement as to whether or not
      they are angels until it is proven to me either way.

      J3: .....It is more than a song and dance for thousands of people killing
      other people......

      R4: Yes, but we are not discussing that particular song and dance, are we?
      We are discussing the claim of a specific group of ETs to be the creators of
      our religious prophets and their alleged assertion that the scriptures have
      distorted the original teachings of the prophets beyond recognition. Or at
      least, those are the subjects which I am trying to discuss, Jahnets.

      Regards,
      Regan
      _____

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2006
[...]

        J4: Exactly Regan, I do understand what my question was, I was only pointing
        out that
        not all are allowed to do some things depending on their position yet that
        does not mean
        they are not angels, that is all.

[...]

        J4: Right which would make them attached like a duct of the one mind...
        Unable to
        evolve and learn. It would mean their will is perfect as gods is and since
        nothing is perfect but god
        it seems to me this needs rethinking... After all even though I do not
        believe in the fall in the same
        way as the religions do, even the fact that they believe there was a fall
        shows that angels also evolve
        and make mistakes in religious eyes. Surely the good ones according to them
        are capable of thinking
        on their own, thus using their own will. Intention and will are not always
        the same. But that is just my opinion

[...]

        J4: Because I think the brain is controlled by the ego which is created when
        the spirit comes into body
        on this DUAL plane. Just like the soul resides in the heart and creates the
        personality upon entering this plane.

[...]

        J4: Only because you have chosen to define them in a different manner with a
        new word... Just because they incarnate
        into body does not make them terrestrial at all. I believe it is another of
        those assumptions from scripture about angels,
        that because we all have a spirit it has to be in our body because scripture
        sees us as our body... See it is an assumption that
        because we have soul, spirit and body that the spirit has to be in here with
        us at all times... I think you surely must be able to see
        why they are concerned with this information coming out slowly and on a
        schedule so that they can help people understand
        what they truly are. For the same reason Rama told his students that those
        who meditated would have a jump on understanding
        as the ages changed.

[...]

        J4:Humanity needs spiritual growth and the dogma of the religious
        institutions
        does not allow for that growth. Women, emotions, heart, soul have been
        equated
        to committing the original sin thus perpetuating the idea of keeping them
        under
        men, spirit, minds thumb. They have not only hurt and held down women, they
        have
        held themselves and their own souls back in the process. This is not to say
        that there is
        not some truth in these doctrines, just that they need a major overhaul to
        bring them
        up to date and since their basic concepts of women fall with their basic
        concepts of what
        a human is, it is a major sticking point. Another "Sixth Sense" moment...
        Now tell me
        when humanity is taught that women(female essence, soul, emotions) brought
        the whole race down,
        how then can you have those who are pure at heart when they are in essence
        blaming their heart
        and soul for all that has happened???

[...]

        J4: Well yes in a way we are Regan, because as they stated the scriptures
        have
        been changed and those changed scriptures are what is teaching those
        soldiers,
        of both sides to believe that their way is better for all concerned without
        acknowledging
        the Dharma of each souls situation because they see the body(ego,
        antichristed) as the person
        and if the scriptures were as they were taught I have to believe we would
        not be
        in such a state. It would seem that the egos of earth think their
        interpretations are better than the
        originals, so once again the son of spirit(ego) thinks it is better than
        Daddy(God) and it seems has now decided
        that if the ego can not have it all no one will, thus Armageddon. Thus the
        ego is the antichrist. They are making
        these decisions for war based on lack of faith in their own spirits and in
        god to provide for them. Why because they never
        learned how to understand the way spirits communicate with us, and anyone
        who even began to understand this was
        seen as crazy, talking to demons, etc. Tell me Regan, when spirits hear our
        thoughts and give us what we put our attention on,
        admire or accept, tell me then what would be the difference between the
        demon and the spirit? Just so you know, Osiris gave me
        this question to answer and it took me a couple of weeks. Of course all he
        asked me was the difference between the two and I have
        given you a hint... Now I am 52 today and am going to go buy a lottery
        ticket... Being that 7 & 11 are my numbers, it has to be a magical day...;-)

        Regards,
        Jahnets

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Regan Power
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2006
          R4: I never suggested that angels are incapable of making mistakes - only
          that their wills are not separate from the Cosmic Will.

          J4: Right which would make them attached like a duct of the one mind...
          Unable to evolve and learn. It would mean their will is perfect as gods is
          and since nothing is perfect but god it seems to me this needs rethinking...
          After all even though I do not believe in the fall in the same way as the
          religions do, even the fact that they believe there was a fall shows that
          angels also evolve and make mistakes in religious eyes. Surely the good ones
          according to them are capable of thinking on their own, thus using their own
          will. Intention and will are not always the same. But that is just my
          opinion

          R5: I don't see how the perfect union of the angels' wills with the Cosmic
          Will necessarily means that they are incapable of error, or that they are
          unable to evolve. As finite beings they are not all-knowing and
          all-powerful but are limited in their powers of perception and action,
          although generally less so than human beings. Therefore they should be
          capable of evolution, I would think, as their knowledge and capabilities
          expand and increase. As to their ability to "think on their own", I don't
          think the heavenly angels would want, or need to do that if "thinking on
          their own" meant thinking separately from God.

[...]

          R5: I did not mean to suggest that they necessarily would be - only that
          some of them could be.

          J4: I believe it is another of those assumptions from scripture about
          angels, that because we all have a spirit it has to be in our body because
          scripture sees us as our body...

          R5: That's a new one on me, Jahnets. My impression from reading the
          scriptures is that they regard us as our souls, not our bodies.

          J4: ....I think you surely must be able to see why they are concerned with
          this information coming out slowly and on a schedule so that they can help
          people understand what they truly are. For the same reason Rama told his
          students that those who meditated would have a jump on understanding as the
          ages changed.

          R4: Yes, of course I can see why they would want it to come out slowly - if
          it was really the radical information which it is supposed to be. But I
          don't believe it is, for the reasons I've already stated.

          J4: Humanity needs spiritual growth and the dogma of the religious
          institutions does not allow for that growth.....

          R5: I agree. But we were talking about the scriptures, not the religious
          institutions, which are human organizations dedicated to promulgating
          certain specific interpretations of the scriptures, which are frequently at
          odds with what the scriptures actually say. For example, in the Koran it is
          written, "Make your decisions by mutual agreement", which must be one of the
          purest, simplest and most easily graspable expositions of the fundamental
          principle of democracy that anyone could wish to see. But where on earth
          can you find a fundamentalist Islamic democracy, or even a fundamentalist
          Moslem sect which advocates it? They all interpret the Koran to imply
          theocratic dictatorship. Why? It is patently irrational. But the
          irrationality is in them, not in the Koran, and we cannot blame the Koran
          for their refusal, or inability to interpret what it says correctly.

          J4: .....Women, emotions, heart, soul have been equated to committing the
          original sin thus perpetuating the idea of keeping them under men, spirit,
          minds thumb. They have not only hurt and held down women, they have held
          themselves and their own souls back in the process. This is not to say that
          there is not some truth in these doctrines, just that they need a major
          overhaul to bring them up to date and since their basic concepts of women
          fall with their basic concepts of what a human is, it is a major sticking
          point. Another "Sixth Sense" moment... Now tell me when humanity is taught
          that women(female essence, soul, emotions) brought the whole race down, how
          then can you have those who are pure at heart when they are in essence
          blaming their heart and soul for all that has happened???

          R5: I couldn't agree more in regard to the religious institutions.
          Practically all of them need to take a fresh look at their own scriptures to
          see what they are really saying. The shock they get from doing that would
          probably be many times bigger than the one they may get from realizing the
          reality of ET.

          J3: .....It is more than a song and dance for thousands of people killing
          other people......

          R4: Yes, but we are not discussing that particular song and dance, are we?
          We are discussing the claim of a specific group of ETs to be the creators of
          our religious prophets and their alleged assertion that the scriptures have
          distorted the original teachings of the prophets beyond recognition. Or at
          least, those are the subjects which I am trying to discuss, Jahnets.

          J4: Well yes in a way we are Regan, because as they stated the scriptures
          have been changed and those changed scriptures are what is teaching those
          soldiers, of both sides to believe that their way is better for all
          concerned without acknowledging the Dharma of each souls situation.....

          R5: I feel sure it is not the scriptures which are teaching soldiers these
          perverse things - it is the blind religious guides, who have not read
          properly the scriptures which they claim to understand, who are doing this.
          The scriptures all teach acceptance of other faiths as alternative paths to
          heavenly life and acceptance of all people as one's spiritual kith and kin
          in the Cosmic Family. They provide no pretext, or justification for wars of
          aggression which are intended to promote the material advantage of one
          nation over another.

          J4: ....because they see the body(ego, antichristed) as the person and if
          the scriptures were as they were taught I have to believe we would not be in
          such a state....

          R5: As far as I am aware, a physical body is not an essential requirement
          of personhood in the scriptures. But a spiritual body, or "soul", is.

          J4: ....It would seem that the egos of earth think their interpretations
          are better than the originals, so once again the son of spirit(ego) thinks
          it is better than Daddy(God) and it seems has now decided that if the ego
          can not have it all no one will, thus Armageddon. Thus the ego is the
          antichrist....

          R5: I believe it is not the ego per se which is regarded as the Antichrist
          in the scriptures, since it is essentially the "I"-principle, which the
          scriptures say even God possesses (cf. the enlightenment of Moses, when God
          speaks to him out of the burning bush and says, "Be still and know, I am
          That I Am.") Rather, I see the Antichrist as being the *materialistic* ego.
          (This is symbolised by the Great Beast, 666, in the Book of Revelation.)

          J4: ....They are making these decisions for war based on lack of faith in
          their own spirits and in god to provide for them. Why because they never
          learned how to understand the way spirits communicate with us, and anyone
          who even began to understand this was seen as crazy, talking to demons,
          etc....

          R5: If this is so, then they cannot be doing it on the basis of the
          scriptures, since these teach having unshakeable faith in one's own spirit
          and in God.

          J4: ....Tell me Regan, when spirits hear our thoughts and give us what we
          put our attention on, admire or accept, tell me then what would be the
          difference between the demon and the spirit? Just so you know, Osiris gave
          me this question to answer and it took me a couple of weeks. Of course all
          he asked me was the difference between the two and I have given you a
          hint...

          R5: Sorry, Jahnets. I don't take other people's spiritual tests. I have
          my own to work on and prepare for, you see.

          J4: ....Now I am 52 today and am going to go buy a lottery ticket... Being
          that 7 & 11 are my numbers, it has to be a magical day...;-)

          R5: Happy birthday, Jahnets! May the gods bless your lottery-gamble with a
          hefty win. :-)

          Regan
          _____