Witness to a 'Truth'

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      From the lower to a Higher...
      These Intelligence opened the 'Door' for me as an introductory education of a 'real' Divine Hierarchical Network that co-exists side-by-side with our material universe of multi-dimensional density leveled co-creating star intelligence in servitude perfecting the plurality of Creation...Our Creator's dream.
      I've been made witness of their truth.
      An Interview:

      Question: You re-introduced the Merkaba with "The Keys of Enoch" to a wide audience of readers: What is your use and awareness of your own merkaba as an individual?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: First, let us use the 'original prophetic spelling' of the term which I prefer -- with a final 'h' on the end of the word which adds a higher gematria or mathematical combination of energy to the letters of the word. The 'Merkabah' expresses the Divine Will in the experience of an ascension process. In other words, it is the energy vehicle of multi-dimensional travel and ascension which touches upon many realities, from the smallest to the largest part of the All-encompassing, placing the human in relation to the Will of the Creator. In my work, the awareness of the Merkabah is also the awareness of the immanence of God and His powers and vitality expressed in travel. The film that I produced -- Merkabah: Voyage of a Star Seed -- was created to clarify the diversity and depth of the Merkabah experience based on The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch and the story-boards that our Academy team executed so that people would go beyond symbol into actual experience and explore the perfect Unity.

      Question: Does humankind as collective -- an entity as whole also develop a merkabah? (refering collective dreams of the future, aboriginal dreamtime understanding)

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: The Merkabah, in the authentic historical teaching, represents a meeting between the human and Divine hierarchy of other worlds that is based upon the science of consciousness development with the Godhead. This went far beyond technological UFO experience and beyond a simple collective 'dream consciousness' awareness or 'sacred inner' journey. Sacred teaching like the Merkabah also is not given to those who wish 'instant nirvana' nor experiences based on multi-level marketing. In order to work universally through Merkabah, it requires the rigors of inner development, for some, over a whole life time, or many lifetimes, and is NOT in the realm of simple meditation and dream time experiences which operate on a global as opposed to universal level.

      The collective consciousness awareness -- as in a dream time -- is more connected with a synergistic vehicle of action (called in the ancient language 'machshevet ha-briya') that in some ways can be compared to the architecture of the Merkabah, but NOT the actual 'Merkabah experience.' For example, whatever an architect or musician draws in his plans will appear in the building, or musical detail, to the smallest window of vibrations. So, too, in the mind of a spiritual thinker -- that which was included in the thought of creating the mental blueprint of, the same can be extended and be a reality for everyone who has the same humility and patience. In the context of paraphysics it is important for everyone to develop their own awareness and emerge out of the collective unconscious. Many will have the first level of experience as some type of visual transport, but the person who enters the true Merkabah as a transformative experience realizes it is more than a UFO. It is inseparable from the Divine.

      Question: What is the difference (if there is one) of the light body and the merkabah?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: First we must understand the term 'Merkabah' is translated as 'vehicle' -- and so people often translate it as ANY vehicle. However, the ancient Kabbalists had a particular meaning in mind -- they understood it as the 'divine vehicle' as part of their experience of the ascension process. To be specific, there is a paraphysical force particular to the light body and a spiritual force particular to the Merkabah, although they both intersect. The person who seeks the higher experience of the vehicle of Light must first attend to his or her development of the inner embryonic vehicle of Light which is necessary for interaction with the power of the surrounding Light. The body of light is the photonic garment of energy maximized around every molecule within the physical form so that physical form is transmuted.

      In real experiences, the Merkabah becomes the framework for the inner-outer Light body experience since the physical body cannot tolerate the experience without the greater Light vehicle protecting it. This greater Light is the essence which clothes itself in and directs the actions of the human vessel balancing internal and external realities. Thus, the Light body is established as a garment with the linking vehicle (Merkabah), as between creatures and Creator throughout the universe.

      Question: Does the Merkabah materialize or dematerialize and materialize itself at other locations? What is your first- hand experience of this?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: The experience of the Merkabah is a profound experience that may involve direct and real ascension. But there are other accompanying light experiences which my colleagues and I occasionally witnessed which can become so powerful that great explosions of light phenomena can appear and materialize simultaneously in several locations. In recent times a powerful light appeared around The Book of Knowledge as it was being held while I spoke to colleagues and students at the pyramids in Tulum (October 1999) which was clearly photographed.

      In instances of the manifestation of Light, individuals interested in lower phenomenon will see only 'light' and brilliant colors, whereas the person involved with higher Wisdom and public service of the needs of humanity will be able to feel or experience the Light radiations, the Stralim, and, in some cases, actually draw on the energy from the source of the 'light' for the education and healing of the soul.

      Question: Your book is called the The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch. What kind of keys are meant, I mean, the key is used here as a metaphor to unlock knowledge. What was the purpose or meaning to have knowledge locked in the first place so keys are required to unlock it?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: The question is not that knowledge is 'locked in,' but that the human mind is out of balance with the frameworks of neuro-psychological governance and biological providence in nature and must be unlocked to receive a greater understanding of Life. The larger realm of the super-nature surrounding us requires keys (patterns of thought) to re-balance or 'unlock' the perceptual apparatus so that the creative consciousness within the material-physical body can perform its functions when it blends with the discreet spiritual forces behind the physical universe. The importance of the Keys is the way they reveal the elegance of interlocking and interweaving universes supporting many complex and profound experiments. The Enochian keys are kabbalistic modes of thought so unusual that anyone truly comprehending them begins to employ new reality structures that open sleeping parts of the unconscious reality.

      Question: What has been the reaction of the traditional Jewish community to your The Keys of Enoch?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: Those individuals who have transcended a parochial experience, particularly in North America, have recognized that the Keys bring out the higher kabbalistic work and the ecumenical work behind the Torah (the sacred scriptures) for all people. This is the embrace of all of the Light present in all those transforming themselves through the Light. It is the recognition that the Divine is more than a God of Commanding (commandments); He is a God of Bestowing (Gifts) to all seeking the Godhead for the elevating of the human race.

      Question: From my personal impression I felt The Keys of Enoch was meant for the spiritual scientists (in comparison of spiritual warrior, or spiritual philosopher) as it deals with a lot of higher dimensional technology, sacred geometry. How do you see The Keys of Enoch today, 25 years after its first print?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: It usually takes 30 years for a new paradigm to be accepted in scientific areas. By the time 30 years have passed -- (1973 to 2003) the major confirmations of the blueprint of the Keys will have allowed for a global and inspired grasp of a major paradigm shift on all sides of our planet. That shift is a direct dialog of transformation of knowledge with our counterparts in all major areas of learning -- from the innermost of inner development (from the time of Buddha, Plotinus , etc. involving the Shekinah) to the outermost of the external development (from Tesla, Einstein, to 'Metatronic science') and the 'whole Light being' or Light body becomes the synthesis of both.

      In a word, the Keys were given for understanding the actual dialog between science and religion that will rapidly accelerate at the beginning of the 21st century. In terms of the paradigm shift dealing with all levels of experience from pure science to 'front line' teaching and artistic experience -- the Keys are working as the harbinger for film makers, musicians, and physicists using new computer designs, as well as professionals in all areas of archaeology and spiritual teaching -- in 64 major areas of science including spiritual science. For example, we have many 'spiritual warriors' who are musicians and composers on the forefront working with the cosmic music of Light!

      Question: You started the Academy For Future Science (AFFS), but you avoided to create a movement or church unlike other authors who wrote spiritual classics. Was it done intentionally?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: Yes, the Academy was established to bring greater fellowship between all scientists and religious thinkers who desire to dialogue in an ecumenical way on the highest of levels. The Academy was established to examine the ongoing wonders of creation and was NOT established to create a new religion or sect. As I often said, God didn't create a sacred book thousands of years ago and go out of business! There are already too many religions and movements going their own separate ways and their monetary business stops them from looking at the 'business of Life.' Our purpose is to accept people where they are and to work for the harmony of all religions and philosophies in the Light of the Divine Eternal Father-Eternal Mother and NOT to create a new religion for the self-righteous few. This avoids the temptation of falling into the 'trap of priestcraft' which overlooks the tremendous acceleration of all KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM -- spiritual and non-spiritual (secular) realms -- the University of Knowledge -- involving everyone holistically.

      Question: The New Age movement (I use this term for lack of a better term) isn't that influential neither really comprehensible, no leadership as compared to established religions; everybody adapts what he feels suits and fits best, do you think it should be more organized in order to become more one on the collective level of humankind, or is that grass-root style, rather unorganized, and non-hierarchical reflecting the new thinking, a truly new age of beingness?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: In a special way, New Age thinkers must see themselves as an unfoldment of a greater era -- the Age of Miracles -- which is also part of a greater unfoldment -- the Age of the Holy Spirit -- through which the dimensions of vitality will take place with the reappearance of what the Keys call the collective Messiah -- the Cosmic 'Christ' as the divine experience. But titles and names are not enough. It is the working of metanoia -- the inner substance that must be changed to a Christed life.

      In practical language, only the power of Higher Knowledge (the word 'daat' in the biblical language) flowing from the Creator can influence humanity's characteristics and behavior. People in the 21st century will require expanded 'wisdom' to go along with 'faith ' -- leading to experiences that are beyond dualistic inclusive systems of knowledge and beyond traditional intellectual and political bias that sees human beings as simple mechanisms that can be manipulated. Historically, it was recognized that Faith ('emunah' in the Hebrew writers , 'pistis' in the Greek writers) is not enough in the world commons, which is why inspiring Wisdom writings were handed down through the centuries -- even after the close of the New Testament period, from Plotinus and Nagarjuna to Boehme to Barth in seeking answers to the perennial questions of Life and awaken themselves to the Infinite Splendor of the Divine. I believe the real answers must come through higher Wisdom of our place in the greater universe which is full of multiple levels of intelligence and our ability to integrate our body-mind-spirit in daily help of one's fellow human being through supernal insights of knowledge and wisdom of how we are all one together in a higher divine plan.

      Question: Many wish world-peace, world-unity and wish to leave behind the dark-ages of the 20th Century with its wars, cultural and religious intolerance behind (but also afraid of a new world order with power-abuse of a few), and look forward to an Golden Age; for now the technological achievements the last 500 years were immense, but spiritually not at the same extent. What's your thoughts on this, e.g. our future of the next decades?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: I see a very positive long range future for the planet of higher development of mind and spirit once we are beyond the immediate and serious problems concerning the geopolitics of China, the enlarging environmental crisis, and the accelerating population crisis in the Third World. In short, there will be no easy future. We must be placed firmly in touch with our cosmic counterparts. There will be the need to go beyond the unholy trinity of economic passions and inappropriate use of science and technology which will eat up the remaining resources of this world. We must see our world passing through various ages of science, from ptolemaic to the copernican, from the euclidean to non-euclidedan, newtonian to the einsteinian, and einsteinian to the Metatronic sciences. Our purpose in this world is to transform the world into the contact culture, but not with just any form of intelligence that exists in space, but with representatives from the celestial civilizations of the Light.

      A new being must appear out of the depth of the human race. Driven by his or her active soul -- each new person will search more and more. They will have the ability to discern other levels of intelligence and prepare for active work in cosmic citizenship -- which requires discernment of the various levels of intelligence in the universe. If the collective consciousness of the superminds 'turn together in prayer and strength' -- the quantum leap will most certainly occur!

      Question: What is the purpose of life as human-being for you personally with all the metaphysical knowledge and understanding you developed?

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: To raise consciousness to the experience of the Supreme Architect, and to allow Higher Knowledge to help each person differentiate Divine will from Human will. Human knowledge is secondary to experience. The Creator, blessed be He, is the source of holiness, purity, and perfection, and from pluralistic illuminations (the divine feminine) which are the substance of the Ain Soph (the limitless) flow to His/Her creations. Each creature has the vessels to receive these illuminations of holiness. Through good deeds coupled with Wisdom each person 'draws to himself or herself' holiness and purity and enjoys the glory of the Divine Presence. The diffusion of holiness and the highest glory is accomplished through teachings which activate the 'pathways or channels' of spiritual abundance which are connected to created human beings who have the privilege of experiencing other levels of the cosmos.

      Question: Can you tell our readership about your current focus and work at the AFFS? (e.g. Are you giving public speeches or seminars, are you working on some publications?)

      Dr. J.J. Hurtak: In the spiritual-religious field my work is to bring about a greater East-West, North-South fellowship through higher knowledge and the levels of musical experience as was recently demonstrated by the two position papers I presented at the World Parliament of Religion in Capetown. As we proceed into the 21st century the importance of spiritual contact with the higher intelligence will be seen as having a more important role in human destiny than traditional science. In new scientific fields, the work of the scientists and engineers of the Academy is to research and highlight more and more of the work of zero-point energy as the essential key to the energy crisis. The terminology of 'zero point energy' and 'zero point fields' was first forecast in The Keys of Enoch and in a series of expository lectures I made some 27 years ago.

      My recent work has been to lead several archaeological expeditions and to look for ancient texts that give meaning to earlier cycles of history, as well as look at ancient Egyptian-Coptic texts that combine the questions of 'life' with the answers of 'wisdom' given by the resurrected Christ figure. I believe the pathway of unity between the past and the present provides unique insights for all regardless of background as we move our consciousness into the surrounding Cosmos.

      After thirty centuries the questions remains: How can one give his or her life substance and meaning so that his/her past, present, and future actions can be integrated into one higher Plan of Life while allowing one to achieve a defined, acceptable goal? I believe an important part of our answers come through our collective work with others which unlocks the needed consciousness resources required for contact with the authentic, positive forms of higher intelligence which are a foretaste of the celestial co-citizenship that the human race has been preparing for over thousands of years. Finally, as a result of testing the assumptions of life for thousands of years we are now on the verge of a magnificent non-newtonian physics, with a new 'world outlook' arising, which started with the work of Einstein, the quantum pioneers, and is emerging now with the zero-point key holders. In the theophany of ultra-terrestrial intelligence we will collectively experience the higher worlds that the historic Jesus spoke of when he said, 'My Father's House is a House of Many-Mansions.' That Day given for the understanding of the Ancient of Days is fast emerging.

      Thank you very much for the interview.