RE: [ufodiscussion] Who Are You?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      "When the question, Who? is followed innocently, purely, all the way back to
      its source, there is a huge, astounding realization: there is no entity
      there at all! There is only the indefinable, boundless recognition of
      yourself as inseparable from anything else."

      Obviously this person does not see "entity" as a spirit or soul. He travels
      back and feels this great energy and thinks the energy of his spirit or soul
      is indefinable, and to him it is at this point... All he knows is that he is
      not his body, he is more, and this more is also one with all others on this
      level of being because his thoughts and others are at once known by all.
      His definition of self is gone and so he(the ego and persona) thinks he is
      all that is. Yet there are angels, there are gods, there are spirits and
      souls. So he can not by definition be all that is, he just lacks focus at
      this point for what he truly is. He says he travels all the way back to the
      source, yet how does he know this? There is growth of being even past
      enlightenment. Enlightenment is just another beginning in evolution of
      being. ( I can see many stomping their feet at this, "I made it farther than
      anyone else") Otherwise how can you explain the angels, etc. Enlightenment
      is breaking free of the veils of earthly existence to realize you are more
      than the body. However in breaking free of Saturn's cocoon of structure,
      Neptune is dissolving all, and the consciousness thinks it is all, when it
      is still only part of the all. Thoth made the comment that when you think
      you have learned all,(as someone becoming enlightened for the first time
      does) you find out there is always more...