RE: [ufodiscussion] Interview with Mr. X

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
      J2: Right I agree they are not all angels. Just out of curiosity what would
      you suggest they use to prove it to you?

      R3: Direct mental enlightenment. By this I mean adjusting my state of mind
      in such a way that I can perceive for myself, with absolute certainty, that
      they are indeed angels. Any true angel worth its salt should be capable of
      doing that, I think.

      J3: hmmm well I know that Zeus, Pallas, Osiris and Thoth can do this,
      however those
      that are under them I am pretty sure would go to them if someone asked for
      this and
      whether it is because they can do it or not or are not suppose to do it I am
      not sure. I
      would not say however that because they are not allowed to do it or can not
      do that
      particular feat yet that they were not angels...

      J2: Ah no, what I am saying is these angels incarnate back into body over
      and over again in order to help each successive generation to evolve
      further. That many incarnate as prophets and thus create them....

      R3: That might well be so, but it really depends on what we are defining as
      "angels" and what as "ETs", don't you agree?

      J3: Well I do see angels as Extraterrestrials because where their natural
      abode is not
      the surface of Earth, they are quite capable of interacting with those on
      Earths surface or
      within Earths surface.

      J2: ....I do believe that higher angels have wills of their own and still
      work under All That Is, such as Michael. Michael has so many legions under
      him.....

      R3: I was not meaning to imply that angels don't have wills of their own,
      but only that they don't have *separate* wills of their own - separate from
      the Cosmic Will of All-That-Is, that is - i.e. that their will is always to
      do God's Will, to use religious terminology.

      J3: Another interesting innuendo Regan... That because they are angels and
      their intention is to always do
      the will of God that they are incapable of making mistakes. This is
      definitely religious terminology at it's
      finest... For only the ego would think that a being other than god was
      perfect and capable of endlessly
      following Gods will without making a mistake or learning the lesson
      therewith. Is then humanity the only
      being capable of evolving? Or maybe they think angels are androids???-

      J2: ....I believe the ego has to do with the brain, and that is where the
      worry about dying comes from, it is part of the bodies construct.

      R3: In general usage, I think the term "ego" means, what the self
      identifies itself as being. Thus if I believe I am my body, my body is my
      ego and if I believe I am my spirit, my spirit is my ego. Whatever you
      believe you are, that is your ego. (Thus, no-one's ego is a problem, I
      would say, so long as what they believe they are coincides with what they
      really are.) It follows that every entity which has a belief about what it
      is, also has an ego. That could include entities which do not have brains,
      such as vegetables, spirits and galaxies.

      J3: I can see why you believe this way as it is the general consensus, but I
      can not agree with it. Spirits do not have brains, they are the mind, nor do
      they have egos unless they
      incarnate and are ensouled in a body. The ego comes from the spirit and that
      is
      what Zeus meant when he told me a couple of years ago that the egos were
      them.
      I was at odds trying to figure this out and it has taken them this long to
      show
      me the actual answer of how this could be.

      R1: But even if they did create our prophets, what difference would it
      make to anything? How are we any the wiser if we know that the angelic
      creators of our prophets were technically "ETs"?....

      J2: It tells us that angels are ET's for one,....

      R3: True, but we already know this from our own definitions of "angels" and
      "ETs".

      J3: Your definition of angels and ET's seems to change with your reasoning
      Regan... Here you tell me
      we already know this from "our definitions of angels and et's" and above you
      state :"That might well be so, but it really depends on what we are defining
      as "angels" and what as "ETs", don't you agree?" So you will understand
      when I state No I do not think you know this...ha ha

      J2: ....and that tells us that we do not know everything that they have
      "tried to surmise" in the religious scriptures about angels and their
      hierarchy,....

      R3: Again, we already know that we don't know all there is to know about
      angels from the religious scriptures. But I just don't see how calling
      angels "ETs" adds anything to our existing knowledge about them either. To
      me, it just seems to lead us into a maze of hairsplitting semantic
      distinctions about what is, strictly speaking, "terrestrial" and what is,
      strictly speaking, "extraterestrial". These distinctions all derive from
      our own definitions of words and, although it may be very useful for us to
      consider them, they do not appear to contain any new information about what
      angels and ETs actually are. Therefore, in purporting to be the presumably
      angelic creators of our prophets, the particular bunch of ETs in question
      here would seem to be making a song and dance about nothing, as far as I can
      see. It hardly amounts to the revolutionary proposition that would shake
      the earth to its foundations if everyone knew about it, as they (the ETs)
      apparently regard it as being. In which case, I don't think it justifies
      either, their alleged intention to declare it as a fact to all the peoples
      of the earth if the terrestrial authorities don't do it for them by some
      undeclared deadline. The true angels of God have been declaring it
      constantly to all who would listen for untold millennia already anyway. To
      my mind, this whole saga smacks of a conspiratorial attempt to supplant the
      earth's established spiritual authorities - the prophets of religion - with
      other, anonymous, self-styled authorities wearing the august mantle of "ET".

      Regan
      _____
      J3: Well at least now I understand your concern. Calling a ace and ace, I
      believe is just the beginning process
      in straightening out long held belief structures that are holding humans
      back from the spiritual progress
      they should at this point in time be making. By considering what angels
      really are we also in the process consider
      what God is and so are gaining in our understanding of All That Is. It is an
      evolutionary process that can not be
      stopped and should not be stopped. The religious scriptures have become
      dogmatic to the point of stopping growth
      of human evolution. The whole point of humans... Telling the majority that
      angels ARE really ET's gives them pauze to think
      about redefinition of some of the dogmatic beliefs of religions today. It is
      just the beginning towards enlightenment.
      I have found with my own interactions with the angels, gods or what ever you
      want to call them that they will give me a
      piece of the answer to what ever question I ask that sometimes seems
      convoluted, only then I will get another piece, and
      another until the whole picture lines up for me and I and hit with sudden
      revelation that they just answered me. If they
      do this with me, I can not see why they would not also do it with others
      within humanity that are even less open than me.
      It is the way they communicate. I would say to hold judgment on whether you
      think they are or are not angelic until
      you have more of their answer for they are outside of time and at times we
      need to be patient with them and not think they are not going to answer, for
      they I have found, are simply looking for the best way for each of us
      personally to answer. Now with a large group it becomes much more difficult.
      There is really a lot for humans to understand differently so they can
      progress without causing duress to people.

      It is more than a song and dance for thousands of people killing other
      people. When those people realize they are killing other
      spirits(angels) and souls(goddesses light), well how would you feel thinking
      you are in fact killing part of the goddess or god? Those holding back the
      information because they fear change of their earthly position on the totem
      pole risk loosing their soul permanently. The
      angels or ET's (if they are angels) then consider they are technically still
      over our spirits and can retrieve them if they do not comply and
      control their egos who are stopping the process. Then you would have a
      bunch of mindless people with souls(the emotional center) running around...
      Wouldn't that be fun...You do not feel that the words used in the scriptures
      and the ones changed have anything to do with it, but consider, woman did
      not come from Adams rib, even the Pope admitted this, yet this line has
      given men the pretext to control women and hold them back on earth from
      being their equal. Thus holding back the emotional component(soul) from
      being equal, which is what the spirit is trying to teach(the soul). This has
      stopped many from evolving sooner due to acceptance of inequality because it
      was part of the scripture.(when you accept something your spirit gives you
      more thinking you love it). Words can do great harm Regan and have done
      great harm..

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
        J3: hmmm well I know that Zeus, Pallas, Osiris and Thoth can do this,
        however those that are under them I am pretty sure would go to them if
        someone asked for this and whether it is because they can do it or not or
        are not suppose to do it I am not sure. I would not say however that because
        they are not allowed to do it or can not do that particular feat yet that
        they were not angels...

        R4: Jahnets, your question was that of how I suggest ETs purporting to be
        angels prove to me that they really are angels. I answered that question.
        The question of what Zeus, Pallas, Osiris and Thoth can, or can not do,
        seems immaterial to it, to me. Also, if the ETs in question do not provide
        me with the proof I suggested, I agree that it does not mean that they are
        not angels. It only means that they have not proven to me that they are
        angels. But then, I would have been given no reason to accept them as
        angels and would be left in the position of only knowing them as ETs.

        R3: I was not meaning to imply that angels don't have wills of their own,
        but only that they don't have *separate* wills of their own - separate from
        the Cosmic Will of All-That-Is, that is - i.e. that their will is always to
        do God's Will, to use religious terminology.

        J3: Another interesting innuendo Regan... That because they are angels and
        their intention is to always do the will of God that they are incapable of
        making mistakes. This is definitely religious terminology at it's finest...
        For only the ego would think that a being other than god was perfect and
        capable of endlessly following Gods will without making a mistake or
        learning the lesson therewith. Is then humanity the only being capable of
        evolving? Or maybe they think angels are androids???-

        R4: I never suggested that angels are incapable of making mistakes - only
        that their wills are not separate from the Cosmic Will.

        R3: In general usage, I think the term "ego" means, what the self
        identifies itself as being. Thus if I believe I am my body, my body is my
        ego and if I believe I am my spirit, my spirit is my ego. Whatever you
        believe you are, that is your ego. (Thus, no-one's ego is a problem, I
        would say, so long as what they believe they are coincides with what they
        really are.) It follows that every entity which has a belief about what it
        is, also has an ego. That could include entities which do not have brains,
        such as vegetables, spirits and galaxies.

        J3: I can see why you believe this way as it is the general consensus, but I
        can not agree with it. Spirits do not have brains, they are the mind, nor do
        they have egos unless they incarnate and are ensouled in a body....

        R4: I cannot imagine why you think that it is necessary to have a body
        before one can have an ego. But since this is a side-issue anyway, I will
        not pursue the question further.

        R1: But even if they did create our prophets, what difference would it
        make to anything? How are we any the wiser if we know that the angelic
        creators of our prophets were technically "ETs"?....

        J2: It tells us that angels are ET's for one,....

        R3: True, but we already know this from our own definitions of "angels" and
        "ETs".

        J3: Your definition of angels and ET's seems to change with your reasoning
        Regan... Here you tell me we already know this from "our definitions of
        angels and et's" and above you state :"That might well be so, but it really
        depends on what we are defining as "angels" and what as "ETs", don't you
        agree?" So you will understand when I state No I do not think you know
        this...ha ha

        R4: No, my definition of angels and ETs has not changed. I have already
        agreed that, technically speaking, all angels are ETs by definition, because
        they are "extra-terrestrial" in origin. So it actually gives us no new
        information to learn that the angelic creators of our prophets were ETs,
        because we already know that they were, by definition. I said, "it really
        depends on what we are defining as "angels" and what as "ETs", don't you
        agree?" in response to your statements about angels who "incarnate back into
        body". This idea renders them definable as "terrestrial angels", which
        opens up a whole new can of semantic worms. I think it is not mine, but
        your definition of angels and ETs that is changing with your reasoning here.

        J3: Well at least now I understand your concern. Calling a ace and ace, I
        believe is just the beginning process in straightening out long held belief
        structures that are holding humans back from the spiritual progress they
        should at this point in time be making. By considering what angels really
        are we also in the process consider what God is and so are gaining in our
        understanding of All That Is. It is an evolutionary process that can not be
        stopped and should not be stopped. The religious scriptures have become
        dogmatic to the point of stopping growth of human evolution.......

        R4: Have they? Since you do not support this assertion with any reason or
        justification, it seems pretty dogmatic itself, to me. The scriptures may
        appear dogmatic to us for the same reason, ie. that their assertions appear
        to be unsupported by rational arguments or any attempts to justify them.
        But I think that is largely the result of the archaic style of language in
        which they have been written and of their assuming a general background of
        knowledge and understanding which most modern readers do not possess.
        However, they are no block to human evolution, in my view, since their
        propositions can be subjected to practical, real-life tests of their
        validity. For instance, Jesus is reported in the New Testament as saying,
        "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." That proposition
        can be critically tested by purifying one's heart and then finding out in
        one's own experience whether or not one does actually get to see God. "Suck
        it and see," is the general rule of self-evolution which applies here.

        J3: The whole point of humans... Telling the majority that angels ARE
        really ET's gives them pauze to think about redefinition of some of the
        dogmatic beliefs of religions today. It is just the beginning towards
        enlightenment.....

        R4: I must disagree, I'm afraid. I think it is just an amusing semantic
        curiosity, which doesn't produce any significant enlightenment at all. It
        does have much potential for confusion though, in my view, since calling
        angels ETs will probably be just the same as calling ETs angels, as far as
        the undiscriminating masses who make up "the majority" are concerned.

        J3: ....I have found with my own interactions with the angels, gods or what
        ever you want to call them that they will give me a piece of the answer to
        what ever question I ask that sometimes seems convoluted, only then I will
        get another piece, and another until the whole picture lines up for me and I
        and hit with sudden revelation that they just answered me.....

        R4: Yes, they do that with me too.

        J3: ......If they do this with me, I can not see why they would not also do
        it with others within humanity that are even less open than me. It is the
        way they communicate. I would say to hold judgment on whether you think
        they are or are not angelic until you have more of their answer for they are
        outside of time and at times we need to be patient with them and not think
        they are not going to answer, for they I have found, are simply looking for
        the best way for each of us personally to answer. Now with a large group it
        becomes much more difficult. There is really a lot for humans to understand
        differently so they can progress without causing duress to people.

        R4: I am perfectly willing to reserve my judgement as to whether or not
        they are angels until it is proven to me either way.

        J3: .....It is more than a song and dance for thousands of people killing
        other people......

        R4: Yes, but we are not discussing that particular song and dance, are we?
        We are discussing the claim of a specific group of ETs to be the creators of
        our religious prophets and their alleged assertion that the scriptures have
        distorted the original teachings of the prophets beyond recognition. Or at
        least, those are the subjects which I am trying to discuss, Jahnets.

        Regards,
        Regan
        _____

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2006
[...]

          J4: Exactly Regan, I do understand what my question was, I was only pointing
          out that
          not all are allowed to do some things depending on their position yet that
          does not mean
          they are not angels, that is all.

[...]

          J4: Right which would make them attached like a duct of the one mind...
          Unable to
          evolve and learn. It would mean their will is perfect as gods is and since
          nothing is perfect but god
          it seems to me this needs rethinking... After all even though I do not
          believe in the fall in the same
          way as the religions do, even the fact that they believe there was a fall
          shows that angels also evolve
          and make mistakes in religious eyes. Surely the good ones according to them
          are capable of thinking
          on their own, thus using their own will. Intention and will are not always
          the same. But that is just my opinion

[...]

          J4: Because I think the brain is controlled by the ego which is created when
          the spirit comes into body
          on this DUAL plane. Just like the soul resides in the heart and creates the
          personality upon entering this plane.

[...]

          J4: Only because you have chosen to define them in a different manner with a
          new word... Just because they incarnate
          into body does not make them terrestrial at all. I believe it is another of
          those assumptions from scripture about angels,
          that because we all have a spirit it has to be in our body because scripture
          sees us as our body... See it is an assumption that
          because we have soul, spirit and body that the spirit has to be in here with
          us at all times... I think you surely must be able to see
          why they are concerned with this information coming out slowly and on a
          schedule so that they can help people understand
          what they truly are. For the same reason Rama told his students that those
          who meditated would have a jump on understanding
          as the ages changed.

[...]

          J4:Humanity needs spiritual growth and the dogma of the religious
          institutions
          does not allow for that growth. Women, emotions, heart, soul have been
          equated
          to committing the original sin thus perpetuating the idea of keeping them
          under
          men, spirit, minds thumb. They have not only hurt and held down women, they
          have
          held themselves and their own souls back in the process. This is not to say
          that there is
          not some truth in these doctrines, just that they need a major overhaul to
          bring them
          up to date and since their basic concepts of women fall with their basic
          concepts of what
          a human is, it is a major sticking point. Another "Sixth Sense" moment...
          Now tell me
          when humanity is taught that women(female essence, soul, emotions) brought
          the whole race down,
          how then can you have those who are pure at heart when they are in essence
          blaming their heart
          and soul for all that has happened???

[...]

          J4: Well yes in a way we are Regan, because as they stated the scriptures
          have
          been changed and those changed scriptures are what is teaching those
          soldiers,
          of both sides to believe that their way is better for all concerned without
          acknowledging
          the Dharma of each souls situation because they see the body(ego,
          antichristed) as the person
          and if the scriptures were as they were taught I have to believe we would
          not be
          in such a state. It would seem that the egos of earth think their
          interpretations are better than the
          originals, so once again the son of spirit(ego) thinks it is better than
          Daddy(God) and it seems has now decided
          that if the ego can not have it all no one will, thus Armageddon. Thus the
          ego is the antichrist. They are making
          these decisions for war based on lack of faith in their own spirits and in
          god to provide for them. Why because they never
          learned how to understand the way spirits communicate with us, and anyone
          who even began to understand this was
          seen as crazy, talking to demons, etc. Tell me Regan, when spirits hear our
          thoughts and give us what we put our attention on,
          admire or accept, tell me then what would be the difference between the
          demon and the spirit? Just so you know, Osiris gave me
          this question to answer and it took me a couple of weeks. Of course all he
          asked me was the difference between the two and I have
          given you a hint... Now I am 52 today and am going to go buy a lottery
          ticket... Being that 7 & 11 are my numbers, it has to be a magical day...;-)

          Regards,
          Jahnets

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Regan Power
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 3, 2006
            R4: I never suggested that angels are incapable of making mistakes - only
            that their wills are not separate from the Cosmic Will.

            J4: Right which would make them attached like a duct of the one mind...
            Unable to evolve and learn. It would mean their will is perfect as gods is
            and since nothing is perfect but god it seems to me this needs rethinking...
            After all even though I do not believe in the fall in the same way as the
            religions do, even the fact that they believe there was a fall shows that
            angels also evolve and make mistakes in religious eyes. Surely the good ones
            according to them are capable of thinking on their own, thus using their own
            will. Intention and will are not always the same. But that is just my
            opinion

            R5: I don't see how the perfect union of the angels' wills with the Cosmic
            Will necessarily means that they are incapable of error, or that they are
            unable to evolve. As finite beings they are not all-knowing and
            all-powerful but are limited in their powers of perception and action,
            although generally less so than human beings. Therefore they should be
            capable of evolution, I would think, as their knowledge and capabilities
            expand and increase. As to their ability to "think on their own", I don't
            think the heavenly angels would want, or need to do that if "thinking on
            their own" meant thinking separately from God.

[...]

            R5: I did not mean to suggest that they necessarily would be - only that
            some of them could be.

            J4: I believe it is another of those assumptions from scripture about
            angels, that because we all have a spirit it has to be in our body because
            scripture sees us as our body...

            R5: That's a new one on me, Jahnets. My impression from reading the
            scriptures is that they regard us as our souls, not our bodies.

            J4: ....I think you surely must be able to see why they are concerned with
            this information coming out slowly and on a schedule so that they can help
            people understand what they truly are. For the same reason Rama told his
            students that those who meditated would have a jump on understanding as the
            ages changed.

            R4: Yes, of course I can see why they would want it to come out slowly - if
            it was really the radical information which it is supposed to be. But I
            don't believe it is, for the reasons I've already stated.

            J4: Humanity needs spiritual growth and the dogma of the religious
            institutions does not allow for that growth.....

            R5: I agree. But we were talking about the scriptures, not the religious
            institutions, which are human organizations dedicated to promulgating
            certain specific interpretations of the scriptures, which are frequently at
            odds with what the scriptures actually say. For example, in the Koran it is
            written, "Make your decisions by mutual agreement", which must be one of the
            purest, simplest and most easily graspable expositions of the fundamental
            principle of democracy that anyone could wish to see. But where on earth
            can you find a fundamentalist Islamic democracy, or even a fundamentalist
            Moslem sect which advocates it? They all interpret the Koran to imply
            theocratic dictatorship. Why? It is patently irrational. But the
            irrationality is in them, not in the Koran, and we cannot blame the Koran
            for their refusal, or inability to interpret what it says correctly.

            J4: .....Women, emotions, heart, soul have been equated to committing the
            original sin thus perpetuating the idea of keeping them under men, spirit,
            minds thumb. They have not only hurt and held down women, they have held
            themselves and their own souls back in the process. This is not to say that
            there is not some truth in these doctrines, just that they need a major
            overhaul to bring them up to date and since their basic concepts of women
            fall with their basic concepts of what a human is, it is a major sticking
            point. Another "Sixth Sense" moment... Now tell me when humanity is taught
            that women(female essence, soul, emotions) brought the whole race down, how
            then can you have those who are pure at heart when they are in essence
            blaming their heart and soul for all that has happened???

            R5: I couldn't agree more in regard to the religious institutions.
            Practically all of them need to take a fresh look at their own scriptures to
            see what they are really saying. The shock they get from doing that would
            probably be many times bigger than the one they may get from realizing the
            reality of ET.

            J3: .....It is more than a song and dance for thousands of people killing
            other people......

            R4: Yes, but we are not discussing that particular song and dance, are we?
            We are discussing the claim of a specific group of ETs to be the creators of
            our religious prophets and their alleged assertion that the scriptures have
            distorted the original teachings of the prophets beyond recognition. Or at
            least, those are the subjects which I am trying to discuss, Jahnets.

            J4: Well yes in a way we are Regan, because as they stated the scriptures
            have been changed and those changed scriptures are what is teaching those
            soldiers, of both sides to believe that their way is better for all
            concerned without acknowledging the Dharma of each souls situation.....

            R5: I feel sure it is not the scriptures which are teaching soldiers these
            perverse things - it is the blind religious guides, who have not read
            properly the scriptures which they claim to understand, who are doing this.
            The scriptures all teach acceptance of other faiths as alternative paths to
            heavenly life and acceptance of all people as one's spiritual kith and kin
            in the Cosmic Family. They provide no pretext, or justification for wars of
            aggression which are intended to promote the material advantage of one
            nation over another.

            J4: ....because they see the body(ego, antichristed) as the person and if
            the scriptures were as they were taught I have to believe we would not be in
            such a state....

            R5: As far as I am aware, a physical body is not an essential requirement
            of personhood in the scriptures. But a spiritual body, or "soul", is.

            J4: ....It would seem that the egos of earth think their interpretations
            are better than the originals, so once again the son of spirit(ego) thinks
            it is better than Daddy(God) and it seems has now decided that if the ego
            can not have it all no one will, thus Armageddon. Thus the ego is the
            antichrist....

            R5: I believe it is not the ego per se which is regarded as the Antichrist
            in the scriptures, since it is essentially the "I"-principle, which the
            scriptures say even God possesses (cf. the enlightenment of Moses, when God
            speaks to him out of the burning bush and says, "Be still and know, I am
            That I Am.") Rather, I see the Antichrist as being the *materialistic* ego.
            (This is symbolised by the Great Beast, 666, in the Book of Revelation.)

            J4: ....They are making these decisions for war based on lack of faith in
            their own spirits and in god to provide for them. Why because they never
            learned how to understand the way spirits communicate with us, and anyone
            who even began to understand this was seen as crazy, talking to demons,
            etc....

            R5: If this is so, then they cannot be doing it on the basis of the
            scriptures, since these teach having unshakeable faith in one's own spirit
            and in God.

            J4: ....Tell me Regan, when spirits hear our thoughts and give us what we
            put our attention on, admire or accept, tell me then what would be the
            difference between the demon and the spirit? Just so you know, Osiris gave
            me this question to answer and it took me a couple of weeks. Of course all
            he asked me was the difference between the two and I have given you a
            hint...

            R5: Sorry, Jahnets. I don't take other people's spiritual tests. I have
            my own to work on and prepare for, you see.

            J4: ....Now I am 52 today and am going to go buy a lottery ticket... Being
            that 7 & 11 are my numbers, it has to be a magical day...;-)

            R5: Happy birthday, Jahnets! May the gods bless your lottery-gamble with a
            hefty win. :-)

            Regan
            _____