To Regan

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2006
      Boy em I sorry to have brought U.J.'s name into the discussion.
      I appreciate hearing from you Regan...
      An old adage....I have to remember ....a leopard can't change it's spots.
      In other words...I have to understand what thing's were never meant to change.

      Dex

      "Breaking the Spear of Destiny"

      Dex

      "Breaking the Spear of Destiny"

    • Regan Power
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2006
        Why be sorry, Dex? UJ might have really needed the honest feedback
        which you enabled him to receive here for his further growth and
        development. It may be true that the leopard cannot change his spots, but
        he doesn't have to really, does he? He just needs to be subject, as we all
        are, to the cosmic evolutionary process that is dynamically active here on
        earth as everywhere else.

        If UJ is finding himself unpleasantly surrounded by "a-holes", I
        think he may need to ask the angels to lift his consciousness above the
        base-chakra level where those are all he has to look at. ;-)

        Regards,
        Regan
        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2007
          Good to hear from you!

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
            I clicked on the URL Regan and this is the page it sent me to...Big brother giving me a choice and then says they're forcing me to do this for my own good...The wording "Your are" is suspicious?...What strange irony.

            Dex

            Your are currently browsing this site with Internet

            Explorer 6 (IE6).
            NOTE: This template is compatible with IE6, however your experience will be enhanced with a newer browser.
            The last version of Internet Explorer 6 was called Service Pack 1 for Internet Explorer 6 and was released in December of 2004. By continuing to run Internet Explorer 6 you are open to any and all security vulnerabilities discovered since that date. In October of 2006, Microsoft released version 7 of Internet Explorer that, in addition to providing greater safety in navigation, which allows the Internet Explorer browser to identify as' modern browsers'. Microsoft has launched Internet Explorer 7 as a high-priority update, and is now available to download for free without any certification requirements. As of Feb 12th, 2008 Microsoft is forcing updates to Internet Explorer 6 in order to move people towards the much improved and secure version 7. Please ensure you don't hamper this process. It's for your own good!

            Download Internet Explorer 7 NOW!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
              Ironic indeed Dex. What an incredible cheek. And no doubt TPTB
              would say that their present plunging of the USA down to the next level of
              hell will be "for your own good" too - like Kissinger saying that the US
              military had to destroy those South Vietnamese villages in order to save
              them! Where else but in the White House can you find such illogic outside
              of an asylum for the criminally insane?