PORTLAND, ORE.: “Our Future Self in Our Future World”

  • ICIS-Institute for Cooperation in Space
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2006
      PORTLAND, ORE.: “Our Future Self in Our Future World”

      GERI DESTEFANO-WEBRE, PH.D. & ALFRED LAMBREMONT WEBRE, JD, MEd
      WHEN: Tuesday, August 22, 2006/ Time 7 to 9:30 pm
      WHERE: Multinomah Arts Center, Room 34, 7688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland
      By Donation (Suggested $10.00)
      Information: Please Contact:
      Email: franceallden@..., or
      Phone: Shastra 503-327-4444

      Futurist Alfred Webre and Transpersonal Therapist & Psychic Geri DeStefano-Webre, PhD will participate in an interactive session on the Future of our human World and our human Self.

      Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd is Author of EXOPOLITICS: POLITICS, GOVERNMENT AND LAW IN THE UNIVERSE ISBN: 0-9737663-0-1.
      BOOK: http://www.universebooks.com

      "TIME magazine has an annual practice of selecting The Man (or Woman) of the Year. A more appropriate ritual for the new millennium might be to select The Mind of the Year, and if that were so, Alfred Lambremont Webre would rank high on my list of suggested nominees. Among modern philosophers, Webre finds himself one of a very select few at the center of the birth of a discipline of critical importance for the future – Exopolitics."
      -- Paul Davids, Executive Producer of the film Roswell, starring Martin Sheen.

      Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed. is known as the founding father of the Exopolitics. EXOPOLITICS: POLITICS, GOVERNMENT AND LAW IN THE UNIVERSE is the evolution of Alfred Lambremont Webre’s groundbreaking work as a futurist at the Stanford Research Institute, where in 1977 he directed a proposed extraterrestrial communication study project for the Carter White House. Exopolitics turns the dominant view of our Universe upside down. It reveals that we live on an isolated planet in the midst of a populated, evolving, and highly organized inter-planetary, inter-galactic, and multi-dimensional Universe society. It explores why Earth seems to have been quarantined for eons from a more evolved Universe society. Exopolitics suggests specific steps to end our isolation, by reaching out to the technologically and spiritually advanced civilizations that are engaging our world at this unique, challenging time in human history.

      Today, Webre is the International Director of the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS), dedicated to preventing the weaponization of space, transforming the permanent war economy into a peaceful, sustainable Space Age society, and supporting cooperation amongst Life in the Universe. Webre is a Member of the Board of Advisors of the New Energy Movement, www.newenergymovement.org.

      Geri De Stefano, Ph.D. is a Transpersonal Therapist, Psychologist, Business Consultant, and Psychic. She has been a practicing psychic, teacher and business consultant for 30 years in the United States and Canada.
      Throughout the 30 years, in addition to having a private psychic and therapeutic practice, she has used her skills in the business world with corporations and private individuals. Through her unique approach, psychically and therapeutically, she has been able to assist people in business to develop clearer strategies, enhanced communication with employees, and to facilitate conflict resolution sessions and the development of clear chain of command organizational skills.

      Additionally, she has worked with many authors, artists, actors and musicians to assist them in dealing with creative blocks and personal development of psychic skills to enhance creativity.

      Over the years, many diverse people have utilized Geri’s skills: lawyers, doctors, social workers, corporate CEO’s, housewives, therapists and devotees of various spiritual groups. "Learning to use your psychic abilities can potentially give you an "edge", but you must be open and willing to use your ability in practical ways, as in business, in order for it to have any real value in your life."

      CONTACT INFORMATION:
      Dr. Geri DeStefano-Webre
      604-649-5590
      Email: drpsychic@....
      Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
      ICIS-Institute for Cooperation in Space,
      3339 West 41 Avenue Vancouver, BC V6N3E5 CANADA
      Tel: 604-733-8134/Fax: 604-733-8135
      Email: peace@...
      CAMPAIGN: http://www.peaceinspace.org
      STAR DREAMS INITIATIVE: http://www.peaceinspace.net