Off-Topic

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2006
      BTW...Today..I drove a red cross 3 ton truck and filled it with water bottles from Von's generous donation's...
      Our fire out here is the worst I've seemed in a long time.
      Friends of ours helping the red cross are now having to evacuate...
      The Yucca Valley high school besides being an acting shelter for the evacuees looks like and is serving similar to a large military command center.
      My wife is the head executive for the Morongo Basin Joshua tree's red cross chapter.
      People from all over are coming in fighting this fire, including volunteer prisoners.

      At night,, huge appearing fire burning hillsides are amazingly beautiful but unfortunately I'm reminded incredibly destructive.
      We've lost some of a historical town known for movie making and things. The firemen were able to save main street for now..That's a little bit consoling.
      The fire tends to create it's own wind pattern so, no one knows for sure where it wants to go next.
      The smoke looks like several active volcanoes erupting.
      Incredible day and nighttime sights.
      It was reported a new fire started in Temecula today...there goes the help from that city they were expecting.

      Dex

      "Breaking the Spear of Destiny"

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10 9:20 AM
        (Note: This involves all of us...To witness the Sources agenda...Dex)

        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1606&p=24085#p24085

      • Brel
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11 1:01 AM
          Hi Dex,
          The biggest problem for the Bilderberg group and the Trilateral Commision is not Us, but by non performing They have a reckoning coming very soon, from their masters.

          Bre.