RE: [ufodiscussion] Breaking Through The Conventional Scientific Paradigm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Make sure and read article at the bottom first...

      This was an amazing article. Bohm is doing very well...

      "What is a hologram? Its main property is that each of its parts, in some
      sense, contains the whole. If any part of a hologram is illuminated, the
      entire image will be reconstructed. "

      Somewhat like a clone can be made from any part of the body...Like the
      story of Isis remaking Osiris from his body parts.

      "The theory, in a nutshell: "Our brains mathematically construct
      'concrete' reality by interpreting frequencies from another dimension, a
      realm of meaningful, patterned primary reality that transcends time and
      space. The brain is a hologram, interpreting a holographic universe." "

      Hmmm let's see... So visualizing on the astral plane what you want in your
      life thereby manifests it here on the physical... Only he is still stuck in
      the brain...

      [3] Dr. Bohm asserts that man's reality is shaped entirely by ideas.
      "Natural reality goes beyond any human
      idea but the extent to which we can bring it in to our world depends on
      our ideas. So we may completely miss the natural reality because our ideas
      don't bring it in." He further elaborates, that the ideas which we have now
      to deal with reality are "...sheer chaos. They may allow for some technical
      progress, but in general they lead to chaos."

      Ah sounds familar... Before God created the universe all was chaos and
      outside this (Joint)universe that was created for us is chaos still. This
      un-chaos is for us to learn and deal with issues in a place where we can
      think on it. No, go sit in the middle of the freeway and do homework... Out
      of chaos we learn faster...

      [4] David Bohm's work in subatomic physics had led him to the conclusion
      that physical entities which seemed to be separate and discrete in space and
      time are actually unified in an implicit or underlying fashion. In Bohm's
      terminology, under an unfolded order of separate things and events is an
      enfolded order of undivided wholeness, and this whole is simultaneously
      available to each unfolded part. The enfolded order harbors our reality,
      much as the DNA in the nucleus of the cell conceals potential life and
      directs the nature of its unfolding. So, the universe seems to be a gigantic
      hologram, with each part being in the whole
      and the whole being in each part. Every cell in our body enfolds the
      entire cosmos. So does every leaf, every raindrop, and every dust mole

      I feel that he is missing something here... They seem bent on making all
      life one big octopus... This is the age of Individuality... where humanity
      discovers its oneness with all that is and also its uniqueness. Just as my
      children are not me but contain me, we are one with God, but not god.

      A well-known theoretical and high-energy physicist Dr. F. Capra in his
      famous book "The Tao of Physics" claims that "at present level of science it
      is already apparent that mysticism, or perennial philosophy, provides the
      most consistent philosophical background to all scientific theories." [7]
      "Mystical experience," said K. Pribram, "is no more strange than many other
      phenomena in nature, such as the selective derepression of DNA to form first
      one organ, then another." [3] "Eastern
      philosophy has come into Western thought in the past. Every once in a
      while we have these insights that bring us back to the infinite,"

      Knowing this they still percist in proving it with science rather than
      proving science with mysticism.

      "Even a rock is in some way alive," says Bohm, "for life and intelligence
      are present not only in all of matter, but in energy, space, time, the
      fabric of the entire universe." And further, "Everything is alive. What we
      call dead is an abstraction."

      If they believe this, then surely they must also believe hitting asteroids
      with probes to see if they bleed is a crime against life and structure and
      can only call down the chaos that is outside our shared joint universe upon
      us all. For that makes who hit the asteroid like a cancer within a body
      attacking part of itself to see if it bleeds. Likewise polluting the earth,
      harming others, knowingly poisoning others to make money or knowingly
      allowing it to happen when you could have spoken up to also be against life
      and against all that is.

      Deutsch insists that in perfect accord with the laws of quantum theory
      there exist innumerable parallel universes. There must be many versions of
      us, Earths and entire universes. "All possible events, all conceivable
      variations on our lives must exist," says Deutsch. "We live not in a single
      universe, but in a vast and rich "multiverse." [14] Deutsch is not the
      originator of the concept. It was Hugh Everett, whose 1957 Princeton
      doctoral thesis first presented what was called later the "many worlds"
      interpretation of quantum mechanics. "I don't think there are any
      interpretations of quantum theory other than many worlds," he says, "the
      others deny reality.

      Here we seem to be at odds. Where I agree that there are innumerable
      universes, I do not believe that means there must also be many versions of
      us. He seems stuck in the hologram as the others are. Rather I see each
      person sharing a joint universe(this one) and our own universe(astral) and
      creating on the astral with our souls, and with the aid of our spirits
      creating it in this joint universe. Only they, our spirits, are united in
      the greater mind to know how it all can overlap and at what time on this
      phyical plane. The consciouness is created by the soul to communicate and
      thus work out issues here on earth with others. They seem to see the
      consciousness as us... Where it is really only a mask of our soul, showing
      that part we are trying to develop in this life. This is where
      individuality comes in, for our consciousness in this life with this soul,
      and this spirit is different from others consciousness, soul, and spirit.

      [14] Corruption of Humankind and the Way Out of It The question that David
      Bohm asked so many times was, "Has humanity taken a wrong turn somewhere in
      the past, which has brought about endless division, conflict and
      destruction?"

      As long as humanity views itself as the comscious part of its being, the
      mask it wears, it will always perceive this division and war from this same
      perspective. Humanity is a body with a soul and spirit. The soul creates a
      consciousness and because this is a dual world the ego comes about due to
      the brain. As long as the spirit and soul have not worked out their issues,
      as long as male and female have not worked out their issues and see each
      other as equal, value each other as equal, humanity will not be a whole
      being and will be stuck with this one sided view of division.

      [12] The nonmanifest, according to Bohm, is
      n-dimensional and not temporal, and cannot be handled in any way by
      3-dimensional thought. "And I think," Bohm continues, "that this present
      (…pragmatic) view of science has contributed considerably to the disorder in
      the brain. The origin of the chaos in human relationships is in our
      fragmented, atomistic…untruthful way of thinking." [12] We can only
      comprehend truth to the extent to which it resonates with some portion of
      already perceived reality. However, we are capable of raising our level of
      awareness, enlarging our consciousness. According to Dr. Tiller, "By the
      entity's thoughts, attitudes and actions, transformational changes occur in
      the dense and subtle matter, which can produce a refined structure in the
      matter." [11]

      Thus as you think, you are... Also you will not get it unless you are
      ready to get it, no matter how, or how many times it is said. So what this
      says to me is that until your soul and spirit are in such a state of
      relationship that they are beginning to accept one another as equal and work
      together you will not progress further along because the merging is ALL.
      This should tell people where their focus should always be... To merge your
      spirit and soul and also help others by example to do the same. One can not
      force another to do this, it would be like trying to force another to have a
      happy marriage...ha ha So maybe it is time for the balance of knowledge of
      spiritual being to come to the west and the east will be merging the
      material and physical. In a way I can see a pole shift in the states of
      minds.

      Dear Friends,

      When you think outside the box, the box goes away...

      http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/6-7-3/43492.html

      Breaking Through Conventional Scientific Paradigm By Nataly Teplitsky,
      Ph.D.
      Epoch Times San Francisco Staff
      Jul 03, 2006

      William Tiller, Ph.D. (www.whatthebleep.com)

      "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge in the field of truth and
      knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." —Albert Einstein "Do
      you remember how electrical currents and 'unseen waves' were laughed at? The
      knowledge about man is still in its infancy." —Albert Einstein The general,
      historical dialogue between religion and science goes back a long way—at
      least to Plato, Aristotle, and Leibniz. Before the 17th century, the goals
      of science were wisdom, understanding the natural order, and living in
      harmony with it. Ever since the "quantum revolution" of about 70 years ago,
      various scientists have been finding the intriguing parallels between their
      results and certain mystical-transcendental religions. Heisenberg, Bohr,
      Schroedinger, Eddington, Einstein—all held a mystical, spiritual view of the
      world. Einstein wrote in a letter to a child who asked if scientists pray:
      "Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes
      convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe—a spirit
      vastly superior to that of a man...." [1] A New Description of Reality About
      three centuries ago Gottfried Leibniz, the discoverer of integral and
      differential calculus, noted that a metaphysical reality underlies and
      generates the material universe. He postulated a universe of monads—units
      that incorporate the information of the whole. In his "Monadology," Leibniz
      writes: "Each portion of matter may be conceived of as a garden full of
      plants, and as a pond full of fishes. But each branch of the plant, each
      member of the animal, each drop of its humors, is also such a garden or such
      a pond." [2] Leibniz's discovery of integral calculus enabled Gabor to
      invent the hologram 200 years later, a discovery that would later earn him a
      Nobel Prize, but a demonstration of holography had to await the invention of
      the laser. What is a hologram? Its main property is that each of its parts,
      in some
      sense, contains the whole. If any part of a hologram is illuminated, the
      entire image will be reconstructed. About 30 years ago, Stanford University
      professor of neuroscience Karl Pribram and University of London professor of
      theoretical physics David Bohm, who had worked with Einstein, have proposed
      scientific theories that demonstrate an amazing similarity to the great
      mystical traditions of East and West. This breakthrough fulfilled
      predictions that the long-awaited theory would (1) draw on theoretical
      mathematics and (2) establish the so called "supernatural" as part of
      nature. The theory, in a nutshell: "Our brains mathematically construct
      'concrete' reality by interpreting frequencies from another dimension, a
      realm of meaningful, patterned primary reality that transcends time and
      space. The brain is a hologram, interpreting a holographic universe." [3]
      Dr. Bohm asserts that man's reality is shaped entirely by ideas. "Natural
      reality goes beyond any human
      idea but the extent to which we can bring it in to our world depends on
      our ideas. So we may completely miss the natural reality because our ideas
      don't bring it in." He further elaborates, that the ideas which we have now
      to deal with reality are "...sheer chaos. They may allow for some technical
      progress, but in general they lead to chaos." [4] David Bohm's work in
      subatomic physics had led him to the conclusion that physical entities which
      seemed to be separate and discrete in space and time are actually unified in
      an implicit or underlying fashion. In Bohm's terminology, under an unfolded
      order of separate things and events is an enfolded order of undivided
      wholeness, and this whole is simultaneously available to each unfolded part.
      The enfolded order harbors our reality, much as the DNA in the nucleus of
      the cell conceals potential life and directs the nature of its unfolding.
      So, the universe seems to be a gigantic hologram, with each part being in
      the whole
      and the whole being in each part. Every cell in our body enfolds the
      entire cosmos. So does every leaf, every raindrop, and every dust mole,
      which gives a new meaning to William Blake's famous poem: "To see a World in
      a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the Palm of
      your Hand And Eternity in an Hour." [5] The bootstrap theory of hadrons
      [strongly interacting microscopic particles—NT], introduced by G. Chew [6],
      not only denies the existence of fundamental constituents of matter, but
      accepts no fundamental laws, equations or principles. According to the
      bootstrap hypothesis, "each particle helps to generate other particles,
      which in turn generate it." There is a fascinating logic in the fact that
      while the poet sees the world in a grain of sand, the modern physicist sees
      the world in a hadron. Bohm pointed out that ever since Galileo, science has
      objectified nature by looking at it through lenses. Or, like Pribram put it,
      "Maybe reality
      isn't what we see with our eyes. If we did not have that lens, we might
      know a world organized in the frequency domain. No space, no time—just
      events." [3] Dr. Pribram drew attention to extraordinary insights of mystics
      and early philosophers that preceded scientific verifications by centuries.
      "How did these ideas arise for millennia before we had the mathematics to
      understand them?" Pribram asked, "Maybe in the holographic state—in the
      frequency domain—4,000 years ago is tomorrow."[3] A well-known theoretical
      and high-energy physicist Dr. F. Capra in his famous book "The Tao of
      Physics" claims that "at present level of science it is already apparent
      that mysticism, or perennial philosophy, provides the most consistent
      philosophical background to all scientific theories." [7] "Mystical
      experience," said K. Pribram, "is no more strange than many other phenomena
      in nature, such as the selective derepression of DNA to form first one
      organ, then another." [3] "Eastern
      philosophy has come into Western thought in the past. Every once in a
      while we have these insights that bring us back to the infinite," Pribram
      said during the Houston conference, New Dimensions in Health Care. "Whether
      it will stick this time or we'll have to go around once more will depend on
      you. The spirit of the infinite could become part of our culture and not 'a
      little far out.'" [3] Matter, Energy, Consciousness According to Dr. Bohm,
      consciousness is a more subtle form of matter, that "dividing the universe
      up into living and nonliving things has no meaning." [4] "Even a rock is in
      some way alive," says Bohm, "for life and intelligence are present not only
      in all of matter, but in energy, space, time, the fabric of the entire
      universe." And further, "Everything is alive. What we call dead is an
      abstraction." [15] Ken Wilber, who was called the "Einstein of
      consciousness," states in the book "Quantum Questions," "The material realm,
      far from being the most
      fundamental, is the least fundamental: it has less Being than life, which
      has less Being than mind, which has less Being than spirit. Physics is
      simply the study of the realm of least Being." [13] According to Dr. Bohm,
      starting from an early age we learn to see the world through a certain
      structure of ideas, with which we react immediately to each new experience
      before we even have time to think: "In this way we come to believe that
      certain ways of conceiving and perceiving the world cannot be otherwise,
      although in fact they were discovered and built up by us when we were
      children and have since then become habits." [4] In Dr. Bohm's "Special
      Theory of Relativity" we further read, "One of the main difficulties in the
      development of new concepts…in the whole of science—has been the tendency to
      hold onto old concepts beyond their domain of validity; this tendency is
      evidently enhanced by our habit of regarding the entities and structures,
      that we know, as absolutely
      permanent in their characteristics." [4] Bohm insists that truth should be
      "apprehended in an essentially dynamic way, in the sense that our knowledge
      of it can undergo fundamentally new developments at any point, developments
      that contradict the older structure of ideas in unexpected ways and contain
      unexpected basically new features. So as in the case of relativity and
      quantum theory…older ideas [Newtonian-NT] are on a completely wrong track
      when extended beyond their proper domains." [4] A couple of years ago Dr.
      William Tiller, one of the world's leading scientists on the structure of
      matter, for the first time in Western history introduced a scientific model
      of the Unseen in his groundbreaking book "Science and Human Transformation."
      His two previous monographs on the Microscopic and the Macroscopic Science
      of Crystallization (Cambridge Press 1991) certainly qualify him as one of
      the world's most knowledgeable research scientists in the basic structure of
      material
      substances. Stanford professor for over 30 years in the Department of
      Material Science, Dr. Tiller takes a giant leap toward a unified theory of
      matter, energy and consciousness that appears to satisfy Einstein's attempt
      to quantify a paradigm of an energetic-field-like universe. Through his
      increasingly more abstract levels of mathematical modeling, Tiller found out
      that at higher dimensions seemingly disparate equations covering common as
      well as anomalous phenomena appear to merge. Consciousness radiating in the
      form of information at an infinite speed could simultaneously be present in
      an infinite number of places in an infinite expanse of space. Tiller states
      that "consciousness will eventually be discovered to be a quality of the
      universe that has the capabilities of generating radiations that eventually
      beget matter. In this respect the properties of matter will eventually be
      found to depend on the local consciousness." [11] Structure of the Universe
      David
      Deutsch is one of the world's leading theoretical physicists and a
      distinguished fellow of the British Computer Society. He created the
      theoretical framework for an entirely new discipline called quantum
      computation, which makes possible the construction of a fundamentally new
      type of computer with powers almost beyond imagination. Deutsch insists that
      in perfect accord with the laws of quantum theory there exist innumerable
      parallel universes. There must be many versions of us, Earths and entire
      universes. "All possible events, all conceivable variations on our lives
      must exist," says Deutsch. "We live not in a single universe, but in a vast
      and rich "multiverse." [14] Deutsch is not the originator of the concept. It
      was Hugh Everett, whose 1957 Princeton doctoral thesis first presented what
      was called later the "many worlds" interpretation of quantum mechanics. "I
      don't think there are any interpretations of quantum theory other than many
      worlds," he says, "the
      others deny reality."[14] David Deutsch in one of the latest interviews
      said, "I'm sure that quantum theory will be proved false one day, because it
      seems inconceivable that we have stumbled across the final theory of
      physics. But I would bet my bottom dollar that the new theory will either
      retain the parallel universe feature of quantum physics or it will contain
      something even weirder." [14] Corruption of Humankind and the Way Out of It
      The question that David Bohm asked so many times was, "Has humanity taken a
      wrong turn somewhere in the past, which has brought about endless division,
      conflict and destruction?" He confirms this when he talks about "the
      corruption of mankind," which was caused by "the pollution which has
      accumulated over the ages…in the nonmanifested consciousness of mankind,
      which we could call the sorrow of mankind because it leads to all this
      violence, corruption, disorder, self-deception…" [12] The nonmanifest,
      according to Bohm, is
      n-dimensional and not temporal, and cannot be handled in any way by
      3-dimensional thought. "And I think," Bohm continues, "that this present
      (…pragmatic) view of science has contributed considerably to the disorder in
      the brain. The origin of the chaos in human relationships is in our
      fragmented, atomistic…untruthful way of thinking." [12] We can only
      comprehend truth to the extent to which it resonates with some portion of
      already perceived reality. However, we are capable of raising our level of
      awareness, enlarging our consciousness. According to Dr. Tiller, "By the
      entity's thoughts, attitudes and actions, transformational changes occur in
      the dense and subtle matter, which can produce a refined structure in the
      matter." [11] As a result of his life's work, Dr.Tiller arrived at an
      amazing—for a modern scientist—conclusion, "We have come from advanced
      societies whose special technologies suited the great mental capacities of
      the inhabitants and we are heading
      back in that direction. We have come from societies where the inhabitants
      reliably sensed deeper dimensions of the universe than we presently do, so
      that they readily manipulated space, time and matter, and we are heading
      back in the same direction." [11] "...TO IGNITE THE WHOLE CONCIOUSNESS OF
      HUMANKIND…" "A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,'
      a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and
      feelings as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of
      his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us
      to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us.
      Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle
      of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its
      beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such
      achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation, and a foundation for
      inner
      security," wrote Albert Einstein in 1950. According to Dr. Tiller, "We
      need to realize that what we dislike in our society cannot be effectively
      changed from the outside because it is only symptomatic of that which is
      inside of us. The only real change takes place within us. We must change
      there first and then the outer consistent materializations will naturally
      occur. "[11] Dr.Tiller insists that it is very important "to pay attention
      to inner world self- development…and, by example, radiate our highest
      qualities to enrich those around us." [11] As Tiller postulates, "the higher
      is one's consciousness the more there are …energy types and energy band
      correlations that function at higher dimensional levels…Thus, a person who
      is very enlightened… manifests fantastically large energy densities" [11].
      Being a physicist, Dr. Bohm uses the analogy of an atom with thought, and
      with a thinker who authors the thought. When the binding energy of the
      physical atom is released
      in an accelerator, the resultant energy, staggeringly huge, becomes freed.
      Analogously huge amounts of cosmic energy are required to create and sustain
      the thinker, to maintain his illusion that he is a stable entity. According
      to Bohm, "consciousness functioning as thought (as opposed to insight)
      cannot know truth and compassion at first hand and herein lies the root of
      its failure to embody these energies in its daily life." "Dissolution of the
      thinker is the highest priority the seeker for truth can undertake," asserts
      Dr.Bohm, "The dismantling of the thinker yields energy that is qualitatively
      charged, not neutral or value-free. It is energy unbound and flowing,
      characterized by wholeness, n-dimensionality and the force of compassion."
      Dr.Tiller is reasoning in a very similar way. He insists that there is an
      inherent capacity of every organism, gland or cell to resonate to the
      frequency of love, which would occur automatically in a system without free
      will, which
      presents resistance. Isn't this similar to Bohm's "killing the thinker"?
      Such emptiness brings the cessation of thoughts and transforms us into an in
      strument "capable of stepping down the staggering cosmic energy in ways that
      permit us to focus it on the microcosmic level…" [16]. Professor of
      Philosophy Rene Weber in her article "Field Consciousness and Field Ethics"
      further elaborates: "The rare individual who functions as such a channel
      seems to those who come in contact with him to belong to a new species of
      man. Such a human being radiates clarity, intelligence, order and love by
      his mere presence. He seems capable of transmuting our chaotic interpersonal
      world into an ethical realm by his very atmosphere, which unmistakably is
      charged with energies for which we have neither names nor concepts." [16]
      According to Dr.Bohm, it is through individual that the general
      consciousness has to get cleared up. "It's something like the transformation
      of the atom. In the early
      days they transformed a few atoms, we could call that the transformation
      in germ… and then it spread like a flame and became… a power and chain
      reaction. The individual who sees the principles may be like the one who has
      discovered the transformation of the atom. In principle, he has already
      transformed mankind, but it has not yet come about…" [12] However, according
      to Bohm's considerations, it still needs a higher energy to reach the whole
      of the consciousness of mankind. Speculating on where this more intense
      energy may come from, Bohm affirms: "…it is possible now for a number of
      individuals who are in close relations and who can trust each other to
      establish a one-mind of that whole set of individuals. In other words, that
      that consciousness is one, acting as one. If you had as many as ten people,
      or a hundred people, who could really be that way, they would have a power
      immensely beyond one…that would begin to ignite this whole consciousness of
      mankind…This is
      absolutely what has to be done." [12]