FOR THE FIRST TIME ANYWHERE

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      From Victor's list!

      - UFO FLASH ANNOUNCEMENT! -

      FOR THE FIRST TIME ANYWHERE, THE LONG AWAITED, FIRST BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW
      IS UPON US!

      ON MONDAY, JULY 3, 2006, Dr. DAN B CATSELAS BURISCH WILL BE APPEARING
      LIVE ON THE JEFF RENSE RADIO SHOW / HE IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED TO BE
      APPEARING WITH Dr. MARCIA ANN MCDOWELL AND Mr. WILLIAM F HAMILTON, III.
      / THE APPEARANCE IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED FROM 8 p.m.-10 p.m. PACIFIC
      TIME.

      MODERATOR's SUGGESTION:
      Check this Web page for updates:

      http://www.rense.com/about/guests.htm

      PREVIOUS GUEST LIST FOR RENSE.COM:

      http://www.rense.com/about/GUESTSLINKS.htm

      RELATED WEB SITES:

      http://www.danburisch.info

      http://www.eaglesdisobey.net

      http://www.astrosciences.info

      COMMENTS ABOUT THE 'J-RODS' FROM THE DAN BURISCH WEB SITE

      Two excerpts from the Dan Burisch Web site at:

      http://www.danburisch.info/b2/update1.html

      "What I know as True: There are two sets of treaties, Don: the T-9's
      which involve the 45/52 J-Rods, the 52 Orions and us; and the OF-9's
      which involve the 52 J-Rods, 52 Orions, and us....

      "Normally, when I mention a J-Rod, I am thinking of the one with which I
      interacted, a P+52K [Readers Note: these would be those J-Rods from
      52,000 years in our future.] The P+52K's do not usually audibly speak
      language, but can make 'vestigial' language sounds."

      "The one I was with had lost the ability altogether. The P+45K J-Rods
      can [those J-Rods from 45,000 years in our future], audibly speak
      language, to a very limited degree."

      Video interview with Bill Hamilton: MUST SEE VIEWING PRIOR TO BURISCH ON
      RENSE

      INTERVIEW BY KERRY LYNN CASSIDY

      http://www.projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

      ALSO AVAILABLE NOW ON THE JERRY PIPPIN WEB SITE:

      http://jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_bill_hamilton.htm

      INTRODUCTION: A video interview with "Bill Hamilton Shot," edited and
      directed by Kerry Lynn Cassidy. According to Bill Hamilton, Dan Burisch
      has been given until the end of 2006 to get his message out to the
      public. What Bill has to say is especially timely in light of Dan's
      upcoming appearance on Rense on July 3rd. In this new interview, Bill
      reveals crucial background information about the Dan Burisch story.

      BACKGROUND: Bill Hamilton is a fascinating personality. I have seen him
      around the UFO/exopolitics arena, at conferences and online, for the
      past two years that I've been actively involved in the field. I was
      curious about his past - and as it turns out, his past is something of
      a chronicle of the UFO field coming of age.

      FOLLOW-UP: When I ran into him at the Laughlin conference this year, I
      got a chance to talk with him at length. This interview is the result.
      In it, he reveals his own personal encounters with alien beings who walk
      among us, a phenomenal ability to 'call down their craft,' and the
      meandering pathways of his own investigations into the unknown and the
      personalities of this intangible field we now call exopolitics.

      Best wishes,

      KERRY LYNN CASSIDY
      A Project Camelot Production

      http://www.projectcamelot.org/

      www.obiinteractive.com/

      HOW TO LISTEN TO "THE JEFF RENSE PROGRAM," THE SIMPLE VERSION:

      Go to:

      http://www.rense.com/

      http://www.rense.com/general57/notice.htm

      http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm

      SHOWTIMES:

      LIVE Monday-Friday 7-10 p.m. (Pacific Time) Re-feed: 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
      (Pacific Time) / Encore: Sunday 7-10 p.m. (Pacific Time)

      http://renseradio.liquidweb.com/

      http://www.gsradio.net/help/m-f-star-6.htm

      http://www.gsradio.net/asx/star6.asx