9=11

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      I found something very interesting about these two numbers... We know that
      Zeus/Jupiter was married to Hera/Juno, and that Jupiter has a special
      affinity to 9, and Hera has a special affinity to 11. Look at this...
      360/11= 32.727272, 32.727272/360 = .090909. So if you divide a circle by 11
      and then divide the portion by the circle you get 9. Now if you take
      360/9=40 and 40/360=.1111111. So tell me, do you think this means that Zeus
      is Hera and Hera is Zeus??? Or maybe you would rather use Michael and Sophi,
      or Gaia and Jehovah, or Juno and Jupiter... Oh and before I forget, do note
      that there are 7 1's above... Michael is best found in .... 7th heaven. To
      me this is proof that Zeus or Michael or Jehovah or Jupiter (what ever name
      you choose to use) is the spirit of Hera, Gaia...., and Hera Gaia... is the
      soul of Zeus, Michael...