RE: [ufodiscussion] The Nature Of The Holy Grail

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      What a wild goose chase they have led you all on... Drinking blood does not
      make you one with it. It does not make you of that blood line. This is like
      selling sci fi movies on blood sucking bats, people love to be scared like
      that, it gets their own blood flowing it seems. He actually thinks that you
      can read it all on the internet...lol The truth is that even if, big if, it
      was on the internet and you read it, unless your spirit felt you were ready
      to understand it, you would never get it...;-)