RE: [ufodiscussion] UK MOD Confirms UFOs As Plasma

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
      Personally I think that while they were studying the magnetic effects of
      plasma "they" began having mass hallucinations.

      From: Light Eye
      To: global_rumblings@yahoogroups.com ; Global_Rumblings@... ;
      SpeakIt@... ; ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com ;
      changingplanetchat@yahoogroups.com ; astrosciences@yahoogroups.com ;
      GS5555@... ; giuliano.marinkovic@... ;
      wayfarer9@... ; parascience@...
      Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:30 PM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] UK MOD Confirms UFOs As Plasma

      Dear Friends,

      http://www.mysterious-america.net/ufoplasmascondig.html

      UK Ministry of Defence Confirms UFOs as Plasmas: Confirms Theories
      Presented in Alternate Perceptions by Dr. Greg Little A new and
      unexpected turn of events has occurred in ufology, which promises to deliver
      disdain from most sides in the controversial topic of UFOs. Several news
      reports in May 2006 confirmed that the UK's Ministry of Defence (MoD)
      declassified and released a 460-page, multi-volume report on UFO activity
      over the UK between 1996 to December 2000. Over 10,000 eyewitness reports
      were evaluated in the report. Dr. David Clarke and astronomer Gary Anthony
      of Sheffield Hallam University obtained the report in May via the UK's
      Freedom of Information Act. While Clarke and Anthony are still
      evaluating the report, curiously titled "The Condign Report," they have
      released a summary of some of the most interesting findings on several
      websites. First, the report asserts that no UFO reports represent alien
      craft. While there is evidence that
      experimental craft from friendly nations (the US) are the source of some UFO
      reports, not a single case involves alien technology or alien craft. This
      will, no doubt, become fodder for extraterrestrial proponents who insist
      that some UFO sightings have to be alien craft. In addition, the report
      hints about "exotic technologies" that are being used by the military for
      research. Secondly, the Condign Report utilizes the term UAP
      (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) rather than UFO because the term better
      describes the findings. In brief, the core of the strangest and most
      compelling UAP reports involve plasmas floating and moving through the
      atmosphere. Such phenomena can leave burn marks on the ground and radiation
      burns on people who are in close proximity, but leave no other traces
      behind. The report asserted that not a single case of radiation traces or
      artifacts left behind have ever been found in the UK following UFO cases.
      Third, the Condign Report lends credence
      to the idea that military research has been conducted on the application of
      plasma technology in both the former Soviet Union and in the US. The
      technology has, in fact, been studied for use as a battlefield weapon and as
      a decoy. Alternate Perceptions' Longstanding Interest In Plasma UFOs
      Beginning in 1984 in the book, The Archetype Experience (available as a free
      pdf file), I began asserting that the mysterious light phenomena associated
      with UFOs was a natural earth energy. In my 1990 book, People of the Web
      (available on Amazon.com) and the 1994 book Grand Illusions, I detailed the
      idea that the core of the UFO phenomena was caused by plasma phenomena
      generated by natural energies caused by tectonic strain. However, I have
      carefully outlined a number of research outcomes that point to the plasmas
      having an intelligence of their own. This fact was essentially proven in a
      series of experiments by Dr. Harley Rutledge of Southeast Missouri State
      University and
      detailed in his 1981 book Project Identification. In 1996, Brent Raynes and
      I made a 4-cassette tape discussing these and other ideas. The set is
      available in limited numbers. (If you are interested, send a check for
      $17.95 to AP, Box 9025, Memphis, TN 38190.) In the 1990s, while still
      in print form, Alternate Perceptions published a series of articles on the
      plasma phenomenon. These included comments from Brent Raynes, articles by
      Greg Long, and myself. In our Winter 1996 issue, I detailed 10 major
      characteristics of the plasma phenomenon. These included, 1) That the
      phenomenon has been observed throughout recorded history, 2) That observers
      of the phenomenon interpret it consistently within the specific culture, 3)
      That it involves powerful electromagnetic fields, 4) That experimentation on
      the electromagnetic fields produced by plasmas shows that they influence
      brain processes, 5) That the abduction phenomenon is related to changes in
      specific brain areas that are
      effected by the electromagnetic fields, 6) That "genuine" UFOs are plasmas,
      7) That witnesses to these plasma events who are close to the phenomena have
      brain chemistry effected, 8) That there are pre-existing genetic differences
      in people who encounter plasma phenomena—producing different perceptions, 9)
      That percipients of the plasma phenomena are culturally sensitive—that is
      predisposed to interpret the phenomena within their beliefs, and 10) That
      the phenomena has an intelligence of its own. The 1992 discovery of the
      mineral magnetite in the human brain was one critical piece to the theory.
      The Condign Report asserts that the powerful electromagnetic fields produced
      by the plasmas affect brain chemistry producing what is today known as the
      abduction scenario. The report goes on to relate that research in
      neuropsychology has shown that this is the case. Back in the early
      1990s, I obtained over 3000 articles on how electromagnetic fields affect
      biochemical
      processes. I gradually became aware that a wide-ranging study of the
      phenomena was being funded by US agencies in a piecemeal fashion. That is,
      hundreds of labs located in universities were funded to perform narrow-scope
      studies investigating aspects of the phenomenon. But none of the labs,
      apparently, conducted research on the entire phenomenon. In truth, the
      neorological effects of different frequency strengths, in various
      frequencies, are now known. In essence, what has now happened is that a new
      era in UFO research has dawened—assuming that the ire in the
      extraterrestrial believers will die down. Research in this field is actually
      far easier to conduct than most people would expect, and if ufologists would
      put aside their preconceived beliefs for the moment, a lot could be
      accomplished.