RE: [ufodiscussion] UK MOD Confirms UFOs As Plasma

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
      "7) That witnesses to these plasma events who are close to the phenomena
      have brain chemistry effected, 8) That there are pre-existing genetic
      differences in people who encounter plasma phenomena—producing different
      perceptions, 9) That percipients of the plasma phenomena are culturally
      sensitive—that is predisposed to interpret the phenomena within their
      beliefs, and 10) That the phenomena has an intelligence of its own."
      I would say this sounds like a personal problem for them...lol Really it
      sounds like people who just can not accept that there are other forms of
      life in this universe, to the point that they have given a "phenomena "an
      intelligence of it's own... I am sure that would explain why they talk to
      people and tell them to come outside at that moment and take a picture of a
      UFO... They will do anything to stay in control.

      " I gradually became aware that a wide-ranging study of the phenomena was
      being funded by US agencies in a piecemeal fashion. That is, hundreds of
      labs located in universities were funded to perform narrow-scope studies
      investigating aspects of the phenomenon. But none of the labs, apparently,
      conducted research on the entire phenomenon. In truth, the neorological
      effects of different frequency strengths, in various frequencies, are now
      known. In essence, what has now happened is that a new era in UFO research
      has dawened—assuming that the ire in the extraterrestrial believers will die
      down. Research in this field is actually far easier to conduct than most
      people would expect, and if ufologists would put aside their preconceived
      beliefs for the moment, a lot could be accomplished."

      This sounds like those articles that came out a while back stating that they
      were going to fake an Armeggedon by beaming the face of God in a hologram in
      the sky so everyone would see it. It is interesting that so many labs only
      received a part of the investigation. Were they afriad they would figure it
      out if they had more? I have no doubt that they can screw someones head up
      with magnetics and sound, but that does not mean that UFO's do not exist.
      This from an area of the US where they are building brazen gold images of
      Pallas Athena in temples. They just go out of their way to try and make
      sure people will not believe in extraterrestrials of any kind. No one
      believed his book when they came out why would we believe it now? Just
      because certain peoples do research into new ways of controling people or
      sheeple doesn't mean this is the truth about UFO's... What a joke...I
      wouldn't call this a new era in UFO research since they were not
      researching UFO's to begin with they just went through different stories to
      see which ones would fall in line with their theories so they could explain
      them away. It is so easy to conduct because they are not conducting UFO
      research only research into magnetic plasmas... So now instead of UFO's we
      have plasmas with intelligense of their own... What we have called ghosts.
      It has been known for years that poltergiests could affect people with
      plasma. Since ghosts are on another dimension, could it be that the magnetic
      phenomena they are picking up is due to the doorway opening and closing
      between the dimensions? Of course that would not explain hundreds of people
      seeing the same thing. Nor would it explain the pictures some people are
      getting of the beings coming into this dimension due to the veils between
      the dimensions fading... They are really getting worried aren't
      they...Reaching for anything to stall the tide of what is coming... I'm
      beginning to worry about Missourri and Tennesse, do you suppose it's the
      poluted waters?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
        Ah, so that explains the well-documented Rendlesham Forest incident
        then, about which Maggie Thatcher famously told her colleagues in the UK
        Parliament, "Don't let the people know". But heck, that American Base
        Commander and numerous of his underlings must have been having a mass
        hallucination when they witnessed the UFO land outside the camp and then
        went and had some courteous exchanges with the alien occupants. Imagine
        mistaking plasma for all that! What could they have been on? It must have
        been good stuff to have protected them all from being electrocuted.

        From: Light Eye
        To: global_rumblings@yahoogroups.com ; Global_Rumblings@... ;
        Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:30 PM

[...]

        the phenomena has an intelligence of its own. The 1992 discovery of the

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
          Personally I think that while they were studying the magnetic effects of
          plasma "they" began having mass hallucinations.

          From: Light Eye
          To: global_rumblings@yahoogroups.com ; Global_Rumblings@... ;