RE: [ufodiscussion] From Eden To War

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      "It seemed that throughout history, some hidden hand was constantly stirring
      nations, creating division, a cause for conflict, to fight with each other –
      for no apparent cause other than “to divide and conquer”. "

      Come now has mankind not learned anything? There is always a reason, even if
      it may not be apparent to you. The reason which I have stated before, is to
      keep humanity on the planet... Until such time as humanity can understand
      and evolve, merge their souls with the spirits, they will be stuck either
      here on this planet or another one.

      He labelled this “hidden hand” “The Brotherhood”, a group of humans with
      enormous power, but who themselves were nevertheless controlled by our
      oppressive extra-terrestrial ringmaster

      He is right in a way, but he is still off the mark. He places the blame on
      others and calls them the Brotherhood where others have called them the
      Illuminati. I see no difference here...As to the ringmaster, they have
      always been here. They gave us their minds...

      "We needed to ask, Bramley preached, what particular purpose a bloody war
      served – and why religion, “which will set us free” and “make us spiritual”
      is actually such an instrument of evil – death, destruction, the most brutal
      and horrible acts, etc"

      He is right in the question of what purpose war serves. Far too often
      humanity falls for the con, like the people of America have fallen for the
      con of Iraq having bombs when it was really about staying on top. To me
      there is a major problem with this for if you have to fight to stay on top,
      then you are not really on top. It is the same as fighting to prove you are
      the best. Since we are all made up of a soul and a spirit, when someone
      tries to prove they are the best, it is their ego trying to prove it and all
      they have proved is that they do not have control over their ego. Religion
      has never made us more spiritual, because dogma stagnates. Dogma is only
      true in one state or in a certain instance, but once you have evolved pst
      that state you find the dogma is no longer true. It does not mean dogma is a
      lie, rather it means there are many truths depending on your state of
      evolution. When you have learned all your religion has to teach you, you
      will seek out another belief so you may learn all they have to teach you.
      School never ends, it just becomes an open campus in the truest sense.

      "Bramley noted that it was “The Brotherhood” who always, under whatever
      guise, tried to take control of the world – the stirrer behind the scene –
      which held Mankind slave to his own. How Mankind in recent centuries was
      made into a slave nation was illustrated by the role of the central banks,
      with Bramley focusing on the “first” central bank, the Bank of England. This
      was created when financiers put together a base of 72,000 pounds of actual
      gold and silver. The government then sanctioned the creation of paper money,
      many times in excess of the true value that the bank had in real silver or
      gold. By issuing notes valued at 16 2/3 times the base, the bank was able to
      make a loan to England of 1,200,000 pounds in paper money. The yearly
      interest rate was 8 1/3 %, which equalled 100,000 pounds. This amounted to a
      profit of 28,000 pounds, or 39% in just one year. A scam if ever there was
      one! Small wonder then that it still took 22 years after the Bank of England
      ’s creation
      before an identical bank was set up in France in 1716!
      But rather than a quick “get rich” scheme, Bramley sees the central bank’s
      purpose as putting the government into debt, and to be the government’s
      major creditor. In short, those in control of the central bank, could
      continuously hold the government hostage, and what else could the government
      do but in turn hold the people economically hostage? Or how a small elite
      can control the world economy, without anyone noticing – quite often
      printing nice drawings of famous people on the paper bills, as if they do
      belong to the Queen or King – or put the White House on one side, as if it’s
      the President is issuing the notes himself. "

      This is very true... Tell me are they beginning to look like the trolls in
      Harry Potter yet??? The con artists are running the world and we wonder why
      it is so screwed up???

      "In the final analysis, his book, despite its popularity, was never able to
      prove it. But it showed powerful examples of the central bank scams, it
      showed how contradictory humanity really is, and does indeed seem to be
      tricked into working in one direction, even though neither side really wants
      that outcome. "

      The point here is not that neither side wants or doesn't want that
      outcome... All they care about is staying on top. They are egos. The point
      is they are not loaning anyone their own money so they have no right to
      interest on it. They are loaning nothing. They use your signature to pay
      them as collateral to secure the money to give you and then demand interest
      for it. Mankind is still just a big ape and the biggest still takes from the
      smallest and it happens because the smallest believes he is his body...
      "Unfortunately, Bramley went for an invisible culprit. Even if the aliens
      are the ones to blame, where are they? They remain “truly hidden”, in spite
      of UFOs. UFOs are lights in the sky; they are not evidence that aliens have
      a hand in our destiny. The biggest problem of the book is that it projected
      our – Mankind’s – own mistakes onto non-existing oppressors. From the very
      beginning, Mankind has subjected itself to repeated behaviour that it
      continues to display, whereas we should have outgrown it by now. Instead, we
      continue to fall for outward appearances such as skin and religion and see
      them as causes for division… We fail to search for common denominators and
      make Mankind an all-inclusive society… "

      I have to disagree here, Bramley just realized that there is another inside
      us and did not know how to express it so that the majority of sleeping
      humans would comprehend it. See in my eyes he realizes the spirit is that
      voice in his and everyone elses head, the spirit is our mind and that is how
      they working together, are seeming to manipulate the situations. Place one
      thought here and another over there and voila... Place one intelligent man
      working in the pattents office in the right place at the right time and
      another thought of how brilliant he is in anothers mind and suddenly he is
      the top scientist of the world and science has taken a turn in a direction
      that will add and extra thousand years onto our making it past the moon.
      After all how far has man actually made it into space? Not machines for man,
      but man? Reason? Because Earth has been used as a place to work out the
      differences between the goddesses and the gods for all in the universe to
      witness and if the egos figure this out then the blind experiment will be
      over. If they know they will change it and manipulate it and the new gods
      and goddesses will cease to be born...