UK MOD Confirms UFOs As Plasma

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006

      http://www.mysterious-america.net/ufoplasmascondig.html

      UK Ministry of Defence Confirms UFOs as Plasmas: Confirms Theories Presented in Alternate Perceptions by Dr. Greg Little A new and unexpected turn of events has occurred in ufology, which promises to deliver disdain from most sides in the controversial topic of UFOs. Several news reports in May 2006 confirmed that the UK's Ministry of Defence (MoD) declassified and released a 460-page, multi-volume report on UFO activity over the UK between 1996 to December 2000. Over 10,000 eyewitness reports were evaluated in the report. Dr. David Clarke and astronomer Gary Anthony of Sheffield Hallam University obtained the report in May via the UK's Freedom of Information Act. While Clarke and Anthony are still evaluating the report, curiously titled "The Condign Report," they have released a summary of some of the most interesting findings on several websites. First, the report asserts that no UFO reports represent alien craft. While there is evidence that
      experimental craft from friendly nations (the US) are the source of some UFO reports, not a single case involves alien technology or alien craft. This will, no doubt, become fodder for extraterrestrial proponents who insist that some UFO sightings have to be alien craft. In addition, the report hints about "exotic technologies" that are being used by the military for research. Secondly, the Condign Report utilizes the term UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) rather than UFO because the term better describes the findings. In brief, the core of the strangest and most compelling UAP reports involve plasmas floating and moving through the atmosphere. Such phenomena can leave burn marks on the ground and radiation burns on people who are in close proximity, but leave no other traces behind. The report asserted that not a single case of radiation traces or artifacts left behind have ever been found in the UK following UFO cases. Third, the Condign Report lends credence
      to the idea that military research has been conducted on the application of plasma technology in both the former Soviet Union and in the US. The technology has, in fact, been studied for use as a battlefield weapon and as a decoy. Alternate Perceptions' Longstanding Interest In Plasma UFOs Beginning in 1984 in the book, The Archetype Experience (available as a free pdf file), I began asserting that the mysterious light phenomena associated with UFOs was a natural earth energy. In my 1990 book, People of the Web (available on Amazon.com) and the 1994 book Grand Illusions, I detailed the idea that the core of the UFO phenomena was caused by plasma phenomena generated by natural energies caused by tectonic strain. However, I have carefully outlined a number of research outcomes that point to the plasmas having an intelligence of their own. This fact was essentially proven in a series of experiments by Dr. Harley Rutledge of Southeast Missouri State University and
      detailed in his 1981 book Project Identification. In 1996, Brent Raynes and I made a 4-cassette tape discussing these and other ideas. The set is available in limited numbers. (If you are interested, send a check for $17.95 to AP, Box 9025, Memphis, TN 38190.) In the 1990s, while still in print form, Alternate Perceptions published a series of articles on the plasma phenomenon. These included comments from Brent Raynes, articles by Greg Long, and myself. In our Winter 1996 issue, I detailed 10 major characteristics of the plasma phenomenon. These included, 1) That the phenomenon has been observed throughout recorded history, 2) That observers of the phenomenon interpret it consistently within the specific culture, 3) That it involves powerful electromagnetic fields, 4) That experimentation on the electromagnetic fields produced by plasmas shows that they influence brain processes, 5) That the abduction phenomenon is related to changes in specific brain areas that are
      effected by the electromagnetic fields, 6) That "genuine" UFOs are plasmas, 7) That witnesses to these plasma events who are close to the phenomena have brain chemistry effected, 8) That there are pre-existing genetic differences in people who encounter plasma phenomena—producing different perceptions, 9) That percipients of the plasma phenomena are culturally sensitive—that is predisposed to interpret the phenomena within their beliefs, and 10) That the phenomena has an intelligence of its own. The 1992 discovery of the mineral magnetite in the human brain was one critical piece to the theory. The Condign Report asserts that the powerful electromagnetic fields produced by the plasmas affect brain chemistry producing what is today known as the abduction scenario. The report goes on to relate that research in neuropsychology has shown that this is the case. Back in the early 1990s, I obtained over 3000 articles on how electromagnetic fields affect biochemical
      processes. I gradually became aware that a wide-ranging study of the phenomena was being funded by US agencies in a piecemeal fashion. That is, hundreds of labs located in universities were funded to perform narrow-scope studies investigating aspects of the phenomenon. But none of the labs, apparently, conducted research on the entire phenomenon. In truth, the neorological effects of different frequency strengths, in various frequencies, are now known. In essence, what has now happened is that a new era in UFO research has dawened—assuming that the ire in the extraterrestrial believers will die down. Research in this field is actually far easier to conduct than most people would expect, and if ufologists would put aside their preconceived beliefs for the moment, a lot could be accomplished.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
        "7) That witnesses to these plasma events who are close to the phenomena
        have brain chemistry effected, 8) That there are pre-existing genetic
        differences in people who encounter plasma phenomena—producing different
        perceptions, 9) That percipients of the plasma phenomena are culturally
        sensitive—that is predisposed to interpret the phenomena within their
        beliefs, and 10) That the phenomena has an intelligence of its own."
        I would say this sounds like a personal problem for them...lol Really it
        sounds like people who just can not accept that there are other forms of
        life in this universe, to the point that they have given a "phenomena "an
        intelligence of it's own... I am sure that would explain why they talk to
        people and tell them to come outside at that moment and take a picture of a
        UFO... They will do anything to stay in control.

        " I gradually became aware that a wide-ranging study of the phenomena was
        being funded by US agencies in a piecemeal fashion. That is, hundreds of
        labs located in universities were funded to perform narrow-scope studies
        investigating aspects of the phenomenon. But none of the labs, apparently,
        conducted research on the entire phenomenon. In truth, the neorological
        effects of different frequency strengths, in various frequencies, are now
        known. In essence, what has now happened is that a new era in UFO research
        has dawened—assuming that the ire in the extraterrestrial believers will die
        down. Research in this field is actually far easier to conduct than most
        people would expect, and if ufologists would put aside their preconceived
        beliefs for the moment, a lot could be accomplished."

        This sounds like those articles that came out a while back stating that they
        were going to fake an Armeggedon by beaming the face of God in a hologram in
        the sky so everyone would see it. It is interesting that so many labs only
        received a part of the investigation. Were they afriad they would figure it
        out if they had more? I have no doubt that they can screw someones head up
        with magnetics and sound, but that does not mean that UFO's do not exist.
        This from an area of the US where they are building brazen gold images of
        Pallas Athena in temples. They just go out of their way to try and make
        sure people will not believe in extraterrestrials of any kind. No one
        believed his book when they came out why would we believe it now? Just
        because certain peoples do research into new ways of controling people or
        sheeple doesn't mean this is the truth about UFO's... What a joke...I
        wouldn't call this a new era in UFO research since they were not
        researching UFO's to begin with they just went through different stories to
        see which ones would fall in line with their theories so they could explain
        them away. It is so easy to conduct because they are not conducting UFO
        research only research into magnetic plasmas... So now instead of UFO's we
        have plasmas with intelligense of their own... What we have called ghosts.
        It has been known for years that poltergiests could affect people with
        plasma. Since ghosts are on another dimension, could it be that the magnetic
        phenomena they are picking up is due to the doorway opening and closing
        between the dimensions? Of course that would not explain hundreds of people
        seeing the same thing. Nor would it explain the pictures some people are
        getting of the beings coming into this dimension due to the veils between
        the dimensions fading... They are really getting worried aren't
        they...Reaching for anything to stall the tide of what is coming... I'm
        beginning to worry about Missourri and Tennesse, do you suppose it's the
        poluted waters?

[...]

        Service.

      • Regan Power
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
          Ah, so that explains the well-documented Rendlesham Forest incident
          then, about which Maggie Thatcher famously told her colleagues in the UK
          Parliament, "Don't let the people know". But heck, that American Base
          Commander and numerous of his underlings must have been having a mass
          hallucination when they witnessed the UFO land outside the camp and then
          went and had some courteous exchanges with the alien occupants. Imagine
          mistaking plasma for all that! What could they have been on? It must have
          been good stuff to have protected them all from being electrocuted.

          From: Light Eye
          To: global_rumblings@yahoogroups.com ; Global_Rumblings@... ;

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
            Personally I think that while they were studying the magnetic effects of
            plasma "they" began having mass hallucinations.

            From: Light Eye
            To: global_rumblings@yahoogroups.com ; Global_Rumblings@... ;