Best UFO Video Footage In Free Sci-Fi Channel Documentary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006

      Click the link if you can't access the links.

      http://www.wanttoknow.info/060602ufosvideosfootage

      Best UFO Video Footage
      In Free Sci-Fi Channel Documentary

      Dear friends,
      By far the best video footage of UFOs and the best UFO documentary available is the astounding Sci-Fi Channel documentary Out of the Blue. In addition to the stunning UFO footage, this excellent documentary includes revealing interviews with astronauts, generals, admirals, professors, and other highly respected individuals, all of whom have had direct experience of UFOs and talk openly about the cover-up. Possible reasons for the secrecy are discussed, as well as implications for our world. Don't miss this riveting 90-minute video available free on Google Video at:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5594744703753734741 - UFO Video Documentary Out of the Blue
      The statements of many of the high-level witnesses interviewed in this stunning documentary are summarized in eye-opening summaries on WantToKnow.info. Read the testimony of military personnel who witnessed UFOs disarming nuclear warheads. Follow the links to the original New York Times article in which a former CIA chief states, "Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel." Links for verification are provided.
      http://www.WantToKnow.info/ufocover-up - Two-page witness summary of UFO cover-up
      http://www.WantToKnow.info/ufocover-up10pg - Ten-page witness summary of UFO cover-up
      For footage of UFOs on NASA film and eye-witness testimony by Russian cosmonauts and other highly respected individuals, another engaging 30-minute video is available free on Google:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9080369676973948865 - The Secret NASA Transmissions
      For other UFO videos and reliable information on the UFO phenomenon, see our UFO Information Center at:
      http://www.WantToKnow.info/ufoinformation - UFO Information Center
      Though many believe UFO visitation to Earth to be impossible, I invite you to explore these materials with an open mind. Is it beyond comprehension that intelligent beings who are thousands, if not millions of years in advance of us technologically might have found a practical means of interstellar travel? If they are far advanced from us, is it not possible that they have moved beyond the need for war and domination? Could it be that advanced extra-terrestrial civilizations don't want us to destroy ourselves and are quietly monitoring without wanting to interfere? I believe anything is possible, but we each must draw our own conclusions.
      With very best wishes,
      Fred Burks for PEERS and the WantToKnow.info Team
      Former language interpreter for Presidents Bush and Clinton
      P.S. For how the media may be involved in the cover-up of this phenomenon, see our two-page media summary at http://www.WantToKnow.info/mediacover-up. To purchase the UFO video documentary Out of the Blue, with extra footage not included on Google: http://outofthebluethemovie.com/purchase/purchase.html

      Final Note: WantToKnow.info believes it is important to balance disturbing cover-up information with inspirational writings which call us to be all that we can be and to work together for positive change. Please visit our Inspiration Center at http://www.WantToKnow.info/inspirational for an abundance of uplifting material.

      See our archive of revealing UFO news articles at http://www.WantToKnow.info/ufonewsfacts