Aliso Viejo, CA Object Hovered Approx: 500 Ft Above Witnesses

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006

      Click the link if you don't receive the images or can't access the video link.

      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4406

      Aliso Viejo, California Object Hovered Approx: 500 Feet Above Witnesses (Filmed)

      Posted: May 31, 2006 Date: May 28, 2006 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Approach_Direction: Many directions. Departure_Direction: I left before seeing it depart. Witness_Direction: West. Same spot as the previous sightings, at the Edwards Cinema parking lot. The time was right before my 9:30 movie. Clear skies. Night. 5/28/2006. Description: My girlfriend and I were in the parking lot and walking towards the cinema when we noticed a weird flying object in the sky. It hovered no more than 500 ft. above the complex. A weird buzz, humming sound could be heard.

      It twirled and changed colors. It gave off a light blue color to thrust. It had a clearly visible engine that was red. The lights around it were white, but it changed colors as it flew. I was very puzzled by the flight pattern and how it was able to fly like it did. It zig zagged and cork screwed and flew from all sorts of directions. Color/Shape: White, changing to blue and greenish colors. Red engine with light blue thrust/vapor coming off. Height & Speed: N/A TV/Radio/Press: N/A Video clip Aliso Viejo, California Object Hovered Approx: 500 Feet Above Witnesses - Video Footage http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/918443664_ORIG_new.wmv UFOINFO:- http://www.ufoinfo.com Official Archives for UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine plus archives of Humanoid Sighting Reports (Albert Rosales), Filer's Files, UFO News UK.