An Excerpt of Interest

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Rob is asking questions of Dan B. (2005)

      Having spent some time in the area of Frenchmans both this year and last year, and having been shown the areas where experiments were implemented, at no time was the Eastern side of Frenchmans mentioned.

      All the activity was reported to be on the Western flanks. The Jeep road is positioned on the Eastern side of Frenchmans, as is Lake Mead. I wondered whether the reported use of the Western side of Frenchmans was a ploy to avoid the actual area that was of interest?

      Dan- No. The Bureau of Land Management, LVMPD, and the military use that road (east side and climbing to the summit)...I think the particular concern was that non-majestic sources would be watching from the top of the mountain...where the east jeep road winds...and thus require polite silencing. Further...we were clearly visible from Lake Mead (the street) and that made me nervous.

      In the same E-mail, you infer that the contrail budget will be increased if your work is not completed with expediency. This would seem to indicate that your work is to replace some affect from the contrails.

      Can you comment please?

      Dan- Yes. I was referring to a Sub-Project "Rain Dancer", a division of Project Preserve Destiny. In reports not disclosed to the public, I detailed work I was doing with test probes set at Frenchman which would act as receivers for some of the substances dropped by aircraft. The probes were remote-receivers. The substances in those remote receivers were tested for the effects of the substances dropped. They were set in particular patterns for observe aerosol distribution over a large area. At the same time they were threatening me to cut off my work at Frenchman. In other words...you do us the Rain Dancer work and we'll allow you to continue with Lotus. I had no ethical problem with doing the Rain Dancer work as it was critical.