Shocking - Lizard ET incarnate soul spotted on web-list. :)

  • Purple Crow
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2004
      Greetings from the Reptoid. :)

      i'll stick around for a while and see what it's like here, no
      promices. i tend to be rather busy for most lists as it is, so
      replies sent to me privatly are more likely to get a response if i
      have the time to do so.

      i am hopeful that this list will be filled with love and some laughter
      as well if all goes well. Thanks for the invite.

      In Magickal Truth,
      Reptoid. (ET incarnate Adamic soul) - Rebelious 5th collumn ZON-ites
      UNITE!
      ~~~~]xxx[:>~
      http://PurpleCrow.ChaosMagic.com

      The only certainty is uncertainty, the only constant is change.

      "As soon as you look at the world through an ideology you
      are finished. No reality fits an ideology. Life is beyond
      that. That is why people are always searching for a meaning
      to life... Meaning is only found when you go beyond meaning.
      Life only makes sense when you perceive it as mystery and it
      makes no sense to the conceptualizing mind."
      - Anthony de Mello, SJ

      Sumerian text:
      "Man is born of sadness, for he is of the Blood of the Ancient
      Ones, but has the Spirit of the Elder gods (Annunaki) breathed
      into him. And his heart goes to the Ancient Ones, but his mind
      is turned towards the Elder gods (Annunaki), and this is the
      war which shall be always fought, unto the last generation of
      man; for the world is unnatural."

      "I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances
      confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the
      life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in
      common hours."
      -Henry David Thoreau, philosopher
    • Keith McLean
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
        Darth says:

        [eesshaa, eesshaa] "Get on with it, Reptoid!!" [eesshaa, eesshaa] .

        Purple Crow <reptoid@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/19XolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Keith McLean