      From: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Dex
      Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 12:17 PM
      To: UFOprepare4contact
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] Dan Burisch

      ************FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE************

      As legal agreements near, soon Marcia McDowell, M.A. will be posting a
      Public-Press Announcement on Eagles Disobey.

      (http://www.eaglesdisobey.net)

      The contents of this announcement will include those subjects which I will
      speak to, those which she will speak to, and those which we may both speak
      to, during anticipated upcoming interviews and public appearances.

      Legally binding agreements, between many parties, are being placed in
      force over the next few days, concerning the framework of subjects to be
      broached by she, myself, and she and myself. Further, there will be those
      subjects, not concerning our relevant history with Majestic, the
      J-Rod(s)/Orions, biological & metaphysics research, or the overarching
      "timelines" issues- WHICH WILL NOT BE COMMENTED UPON BY THE PARTIES BEING
      INTERVIEWED! THERE ARE SOME PRIVATE MATTERS IN ANYONE'S LIFE, WITH ALL DUE
      RESPECT TO EVERYONE, WHICH ARE NOT THE BUSINESS OF THE PUBLIC. It remains
      an unfortunate fact of life, it seems, that such things must be stated
      plainly, whereas in a more civil world, such would be a given.

      Those formal legal measures will be strictly followed as negative legal
      repercussions would ensue against any party violating any tenet of the
      agreements.

      Thank you for your attention to, and reading this announcement.

      Danny B Catselas Burisch, Ph.D.
      H-1
      Danny B Catselas Burisch, Ph.D.
      (Humbly serving the "Apostle to the Apostles")

      "eiecitque Adam et conlocavit ante paradisum voluptatis cherubin et
      flammeum gladium atque versatilem ad custodiendam viam ligni vitae" Gen.
      3:24 (V)

      Service.