9995Dan Burisch

    May 7, 2006

      ************FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE************

      As legal agreements near, soon Marcia McDowell, M.A. will be posting a Public-Press Announcement on Eagles Disobey.

      (http://www.eaglesdisobey.net)

      The contents of this announcement will include those subjects which I will speak to, those which she will speak to, and those which we may both speak to, during anticipated upcoming interviews and public appearances.

      Legally binding agreements, between many parties, are being placed in force over the next few days, concerning the framework of subjects to be broached by she, myself, and she and myself. Further, there will be those subjects, not concerning our relevant history with Majestic, the J-Rod(s)/Orions, biological & metaphysics research, or the overarching "timelines" issues- WHICH WILL NOT BE COMMENTED UPON BY THE PARTIES BEING INTERVIEWED! THERE ARE SOME PRIVATE MATTERS IN ANYONE'S LIFE, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO EVERYONE, WHICH ARE NOT THE BUSINESS OF THE PUBLIC. It remains an unfortunate fact of life, it seems, that such things must be stated plainly, whereas in a more civil world, such would be a given.

      Those formal legal measures will be strictly followed as negative legal repercussions would ensue against any party violating any tenet of the agreements.

      Thank you for your attention to, and reading this announcement.

      Danny B Catselas Burisch, Ph.D.
      H-1