9935RE: [ufodiscussion] Deep Impact At The End Of May 2006 - Part II

    May 3, 2006
      Damn straight... If he understand this much, I believe he is communicating
      with them...I, earlier this morning pointed out to a friend that in one
      instance it took me four years to get an answer to something. I now
      understand the answer as of a few days ago. They showed me, they interacted
      with me in such a way as to show me how what they were doing in my life,
      showed what I was in a past life, why?, so that I would remember that past
      life easier when shown. I asked who I was? If they had just pointed it out
      to me I wouldn't have related to it. Here they have shown me how I grew from
      one life to another but there is still enough the same to show the
      continuance of the soul... He is so right about this bit below that I will
      have to look further into the rest...

      It calls upon our higher degree of intelligence through a language of
      symbolism and coded meaning.

      This is why the crop circles are not translatable by everyone but by
      intellectually advanced human beings in the qualitative sense. There is
      only one group of individuals on Earth able to interpret the crop circles
      correctly. One could even say that for each message exists only one
      receiver whose field of research corresponds precisely to the message.
      Thus, not only are true crop circles are distinguished from the hoaxes by
      their many and abnormal physical characteristics, but also because of their
      rigorously directed significance. There are three levels of evolution for
      intelligence.

      The causal intelligence is that of the average person who establishes
      relations of cause for purpose between the phenomena. It is the role of
      current science through, in particular, the equations.

      The intelligence of the meaning is that of the intuition where bonds of
      significance are established between situations and clues apparently without
      relation. The evolved intelligence, that of extraterrestrial, is symbolic
      and subtle because it speaks by images and association of ideas.

      The creative intelligence is the highest stage. It supplants any causal
      relation, subtle or not, by psychically creating any situation. It is the
      divine level of perfect visualization, that of the pure art.

      The communication of extraterrestrials with the men through crop circles
      implies an objective and a particular language from them. The
      extraterrestrials are advanced intelligences expressing themselves in an
      elaborate language. They know our technical and scientific level. They
      thus do not find it beneficial to simply show us what we can check for
      ourselves, as the exact date of any planetary configuration. It is not a
      question of monkeys awaiting a reward after having carried out an imitation
      of our knowledge. That does not literally make any sense. They do not need
      to show the superiority of their intelligence. Their technology is, in this
      respect, a sufficiently invidious message for the man.