9906Beltane Fire Echoes

    May 1 9:57 AM

      Here's the latest from Goro. Click the link if you don't receive the images or can't access the links.

      http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/updates-06a.htm#043006

      April 30, '06 Beltane Fire Echoes Let me highlight the following points as we get ready to officially enter the Beltane '06 cross-quarter window heavily encoded into the Super Torch Ritual/Damage Plan scheme. (See Damage Plan 2: Alchemical Inferno etc.)
      Key news stories this weekend preceding Beltane (early May):

      Organizers predict unprecedented rallies to support immigrants
      Thousands of anti-war protesters march in NYC
      Fitzgerald to Seek Indictment of Rove
      Imminent eruption of three powerful volcanoes
      etc.
      All these developments appear remarkably reflective of the patterns or themes explicitly or implicitly projected for this period (Beltane has been treated as our key window for months).
      We have the 'diametric echo effect' between Samhain '05 and Beltane '06 as one of the key components of the the underlying pattern.

      The significance of this is enhanced by an Earth-Mars interaction highlighting those cross-quarter days:

      (See DP2: Alchemical Inferno for more on the 90 deg. angle motif.) By March 13, a major riot/protest situation could be projected for Beltane, as I wrote in The Crash Code - Part 3 (3/13/06):
      It is my view that Beltane '06 (around May 5th) will experience an echo of the 'car-toon/burning riots', probably with more intensity. And I wonder if it will somehow involve a major Crash, as seemingly hinted by the Communication. (Financial or social or both or...)
      The 'origin' event there was the Paris car-burning riots, which was the Samhain signature events last year. The other signature events around the beginning of November like Libby indicted in the Plamegate/CIA leak case are also naturally subject to this echo scheme as well.
      And 'echoes' we are already seeing....
      Samhain '05
      (Around early Nov.) Beltane '06
      (Around early May) Protest/Riot Paris riots - Thousands of anti-war protesters march in NYC
      - 'Great May 1st Boycott' Plamegate Libby indicted Rove to be indicted?
      A larger view of the projected 'Contact' timeline surrounding Beltane: