77Re: UFO Discussion

  • Alfie
    Aug 15 5:02 PM
      Hi Don,

      The article I was refrring to is in message #26 of this Forum. I will re-post a snippit
      of it here (below) so that you can read the part that pertains to the orbs, etc.
      BTW...the whole article should be purused in order to get the gist of their discoveries.
      To me, it explains a lot about telepathy, channeling, etc.___P.S. I want to address the
      other parts to your post too, but time prevents me at this moment. But, I will
      acknowledge the rest at a later time! :^) _____Alfie

      *****************
      "There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally,
      these super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained
      only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions
      stable wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive
      vacuum domains in which for example, gravity can transform into
      electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas
      that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in
      Russia where such radiant balls appear very often.

      Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research
      programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above.
      Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The
      attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could
      be.

      I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a
      triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they
      shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks: they accelerated from zero
      to crazy speeds while sliding silently across the sky. One is left
      gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs.
      Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please
      me.

      Now, the Russians found - in the regions where vacuum domains often
      appear - that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards
      into the sky, and that these balls can be guided by thought. Since
      then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low
      frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this
      similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run
      excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great
      idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and
      are capable of mutating our genes.

      Many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of
      light in deep meditation or during energy work, which trigger
      decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently
      this is also dependent on some inner order, quality and origin of the
      vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers, like the young
      Englishman Ananda, for example, with whom nothing is seen at first,
      but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or
      meditate in hyper-communication, one gets only a picture of a white
      cloud on a chair.

      In certain Earth healing projects, such light effects also appear on
      photographs. Simply put, this phenomena has to do with gravity and
      anti-gravity forces that are ever more stable forms of wormholes and
      displays of hyper-communication with energies from outside our time
      and space structure. Earlier generations that experienced such hyper-
      communication and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel
      had appeared before them: and we cannot be too sure to what forms of
      consciousness we can get access when using hyper-communication.

      Not having scientific proof for their actual existence, people having
      had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations. We have
      simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.
      Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth that
      contribute to the formation of vacuum domains. Recently gravity
      anomalies have been found in Rocca di Papa, south of Rome."
      *******

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, DRxDON <drxdon@c...> wrote:
> [...]
      have
      > *specific* genetic ties with particular individuals alive today. This would account
      > for reports of abductees having some type of rapport with a specific individual Grey
      > being.
      >
      > I don't doubt your "Jetson's Spaceship" story. There are many reports and *claims*
      > of UFOs shape-shifting from a typical saucer/cylindrical/sperical shape to that of
      > something like a conventional aircraft. I believe that I had one such sighting
      myself.

      > I had only vague memories of horrible nightmares and nights that made no sense
      around
      > the age of 3 - 5. These were reoccurring, I forget how many times. The visual
      > images were very vague but the emotional/mental component was as if I were
      dying/
      > falling into an enless abyss or that my actual identity/soul were being ripped apart.
      > I always went to sleep in my own bedroom but would somehow find myself waking
      up on
      > the floor of my parents room in a cold sweat screaming. I then jumped into my
      parents
      > bed and never remembered a thing.
      >
      > I was seeing a homeopath a few years ago and he was trying out some new form of
      > muscle-strength testing to determine why I had some blockages to remedies. He
      was also
      > a psychiatrist M.D. and he said that he sensed that I had some kind of "blockage of
      the
      > will" from some kind of incident in my childhood that could either have been
      traumatic
      > or something "shaming" which my mind blew out of proportion. This technique
      involved
      > testing the resistance strength of an arm held up while asking a question and then
      > quickly tapping me between the eyes(the "third eye"). It had a strange hypnotic
      > effect upon me. Everytime I got tapped between the eyes, it was like my conscious
      > attention stopped/shifted. While he was asking questions I was getting very
      aggitated.
      > Through questions, he determined the time in my life affected was around the age
      of four.
      > Then he went through "who" was involved; family, friends...NEIGHBORS. When he
      said
      > "neighbors", he stopped there. But what I didn't tell him was that I had a VIVID
      > flashback memory of the time just before and just after my nightmares at that time.
      >
      > I VERY clearly remembered awakening in my bed with a familiar feeling of dread
      and
      > a strange light outside of my window. I ran out of my room and around the inside
      of the
      > house trying to hide from the light in corners, under tables, etc. But the light
      would
      > slowly circle the house in what I sensed as a very malevolent predatory manner.
      The next
      > thing I remembered was awakening on my parents' bedroom floor in a cold sweat
      screaming,
      > having had that terrible "nightmare". I jumped up on my parents'bed but they
      would not
      > wake up. I tried everything but it was like they were drugged or paralyzed. I then
      just
      > cuddled up in terror to their innanimate bodies and eventually fell asleep. As I
      said,
      > the next morning, everyone went about their business, still in some sort of haze, as
      if
      > everything was normal.
      >
      > Thge night I returned home from this visit to my doctor, having a VERY clear
      memory in
      > my mind of that past incident, I noticed a very bright whitish yellow spherical
      object
      > about a mile or two away from my house as I was pulling in the driveway. It was
      fairly
      > stationary, but would wobble a bit here and there. I estimated that it was 100 to a
      few
      > hundred feet off the ground. I know that airplane landing lights can seem to be
      stationary
      > with a slight wobble, but this was not the very sharp bright white light usually
      associated
      > with landing lights. I was VERY bright but yellowish and sort of "hazy".
      >
      > I watched it for a couple of minutes and just mentally said, "not yet, you f*ckers!"
      > As if in IMMEDIATE response to my thought, the light dimmed to a small white light
      and
      > I heard a very old fashioned cheap "put-put" sort of engine TURN ON in mid air!
      This
> [...]
      on, one
      > second off. It slowly made its way in a straight line away from me, gaining altitude
      > rather quickly and disappeared straight out in front of me in the night sky.
      >
      > Don
      >

      > Alfie wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Don, List!
      > >
      > > In thinking that orbs are mini stargates (by the way, did you read the article I
      > > published about the Russian Physicists?), is it your estimation that this is like
      dipping
      > > into another dimension(s)??
      > >
      > > The first impression I got when I read your description was that in some way or
      form,
      > > you/we are actually attached to these "lights" or orbs. By this I mean that it is
      > > apparent in Quantum Physics that particles of light which appear to have two
      different
      > > positions, both receive and send information simultaneously. In other words,
      one
      > > particle half-way across the world will have the same information as the other at
      the
      > > very same time. Therefore, what appears to be two *different* lights, are in
      actuality
      > > connected, whether it be by the fact that the lights are "one" via the wave
      function, or
      > > whatever? So, it crossed my mind that in some way, you were connected to this
      > > "hole", and that's why it moved with you, etc.
      > >
      > > At the risk of sounding woo woo-ish, what if some of the UFO sightings are
      somehow
      > > connected to our consciousness, and are in fact other parts of us beyond the
      physical
      > > realm, perhaps in a Higher Consciousness state?? I'm just throwing this out there
      for
      > > speculation. Can't hurt, huh? LOL
      > >
      > > Also, I was fascinated by your "invisible helicopter"! I'm thinking, covert
      hologram/
      > > camouflage, or something similar. I saw something very weird one day, that
      would of
      > > course make me subject to the looney bin. In broad daylight, moving very slowly
      and
      > > gracefully across the sky just over my home, was a "Jetsons", or "Buck Rogers"
      type
      > > aircraft. I don't know how to describe it other than it looked like a 50's version
      of
      > > what a futuristic space vehicle would look like. It was flat silver (not shiny), and
      it had
      > > wings and a tail, but the body of the craft was somewhat short and squat in
      length,
      > > and was a double-decker unit. It looked like a flying Killer Whale with wings a
      snout,
      > > and little port-hole-like windows. It was low and flew slow, and made NO noise!
      > > was mesmerized. It was unlike any aircraft I'd ever seen outside of comic books!!
      LOL

> [...]
      > > > my house, whether they are heading east or due north. I am just
      > > > north of the base so a straight north path would seem to be nothing
      > > > unusual. But *sometimes* when they make an easterly flight, they
      > > > first come north, and then they turn east right over my house, give
      > > > or take a few hundred feet. This is a bit more suspicious. Some
      > > > passes, though, are downright obvious, like when a Blackhawk will come
      > > > zooming up to my house at less than three hundred feet and make an
      > > > abrupt U-turn.
      > > >
      > > > In the early part of this summer, this type of activity was on the
      > > > increase and reached a sort of peak about a month ago. There was a
      > > > low flying Blackhawk about a thousand feet up pacing my car slowly as
      > > > I returned from work. It left and then I saw a stationary copter at
      > > > about a thousand feet above my neighborhood as I entered. It quickly
      > > > departed. Later, when I was working atr my computer, I heard a VERY
      > > > low pass over my house. About 45 minutes later I heard another pass.
      > > > I was waiting for the next one. Sure enough, 45 minutes later the
      > > > Blackhawk made another U-turn pass over my house at less than 300
      > > > feet. Just as it was leaving, I "blasted" it with my green hand held
      > > > laser, NOT just a red laser pointer but a laser that's 100 times as
      > > > powerful as a typical laser pointer. I'm sure that they were HIGHLY
      > > > illuminated with a one - three foot wide VERY bright beam(I couldn't
      > > > tell if the beam actually hit the craft because they don't reflect
      > > > light). If I was a "regular" person and this was not some kind of
      > > > clandestine surveilance or even some kind of PSY-OPS, I would hear
      > > > from the "AUTHORITIES" right away. Blasting a military vehicle in
      > > > flight with a blinding laser could be considered "terrorist" activity
      > > > under our new "Homeland Security".
      > > >
      > > > Needless to say, nothing happened to me and since then the
      > > > "harrassment" has ceased. I would say that the "quieting" is due to
      > > > this confrontation as well as me being very vocal about the
      > > > harrassment on the internet and on the phone, which I'm sure is
      > > > tapped. Not to be outdone, however, "THEY" had something to "show"
      > > > *me*; an "invisible helicopter"! That's right! About a week after
      > > > this "confrontation", the day after I was taking with a friend about
      > > > how I "scared them away", I heard a very low and loud helicpter
      > > > approaching. I went outside to see it but there was nothing there!
      > > > It was a cloudless sky and I had a clear 160 degree view in front of
      > > > me as I heard the helicopter pass over from behind. I looked for the
      > > > helicopter as I heard it pass overhead but saw absolutely nothing! I
      > > > looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
      > > > back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
      > > > it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.
      > > >
      > > > So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)
      > > >
      > > > Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic