67RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: UFO Discussion

    Aug 15, 2004
      Ah but could you hear it???

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ufocci@... [mailto:Ufocci@...]
      Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 11:28 AM
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: UFO Discussion

      I was sitting and waiting for someone that went into an auto parts store on Des Moines Way in Seattle, WA.  I always look up and was just sitting there idly when all of a sudden 4 huge pine trees just bent over and up again like something had passed over them and the wind knocked them forward.  The trees beside them weren't affected and the wind wasn't blowing.  I knew something had gone over but you couldn't see anything at all.

      Leneesa

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic