66Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: UFO Discussion

  • Ufocci@aol.com
    Aug 15, 2004
      I was sitting and waiting for someone that went into an auto parts store on Des Moines Way in Seattle, WA.  I always look up and was just sitting there idly when all of a sudden 4 huge pine trees just bent over and up again like something had passed over them and the wind knocked them forward.  The trees beside them weren't affected and the wind wasn't blowing.  I knew something had gone over but you couldn't see anything at all.

      Leneesa
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic