65Re: [ufodiscussion] Art Bell

  • Ufocci@aol.com
    Aug 15, 2004
      Dear Bill:

      Thank you for the background information.  I have read that book too and it is all laid out so that anyone can see how it led up to 9/11.

      I think that probably Art Bell has been warned not to talk about this subject.

      Another eye - opener (and a sickening one to me) is the Franklin Cover Up.  I am reading it now - or trying to - it is beyond comprehension.  The Bush's are named in it too.  To think that people like this are in charge of this wonderful nation is so sad for all of us who care.  Money is the bottom line and power.  Of course we all know that anyway.

      Leneesa
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic