      From: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Light Eye
      Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:07 AM
      To: SpeakIt@...; SkyOpen@yahoogroups.com;
      ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com; changingplanetchat@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] Photograph Of UFO From Kamloops, BC

      Dear Friends,

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=6118

      UFO SIGHTING REPORT

      Date
      July, 8, 2005
      Location
      Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

      Summary
      Photograph of UFO from Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

      Date Posted: 8/4/2005 9:19:18 AM

      Comments about the image(s): The second image shows a closeup of the
      original photograph.

      Day/Night: .

      No. of Object(s): .

      Full Description & Details
      I am not sure exactly what this is. The photo was taken in my front yard in
      Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.

      [Photograph was submitted on July 8, 2005.]

      Name: Shelley
      Location: Kamloops, BC, Canada

      editor login