60Art Bell

  • Ufocci@aol.com
    Aug 14, 2004
      I just heard Art Bell make a very interesting statement.  A man from Canada called in and said he had made a prediction (#35) on Art Bell's New Year's Eve show that came true.

      He said Bush and family would be found to be good friends with the Bin Laden family.  Also that Bush knew about the twin towers were going to come down.

      Well this is the second time I have heard Art say that was pure garbage.  This time he said, "Do you think if our President knew what was coming he would do nothing?"  He said this is sickening talk.!!!

      He must not have done any investigating, reading, etc.

      Leneesa
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic