59Re: UFO Discussion

  • Keith McLean
    Aug 14, 2004
      Hi Don,

      Interesting...never thought of the stargate explanation for the
      object. Yeah, regarding helicopters, they've been flown low over may
      area as well. I don't live near any type of airfield, but there are
      at least weekly passes low over the neighbourhood - only police on
      patrol? (apparently there are only two police helicopters in
      Victoria, so it could be, but I don't really know). The rotar sound
      is like noise pollution in my view (very distracting), but the
      police have been given legal or extralegal powers to do so, so what
      can you do?

      It would interesting if they're also trying black ops activity in
      Australia as well as the US. Maybe they've adopted clocking
      technology for those invisiable helicopters - Bruce Cornet claims to
      have studied UFOs with clocking capabilities, using sound and visual

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic