58Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: UFO Discussion

  • DRxDON
    Aug 14, 2004
      Hi Alfie,

      I'm not sure what article to which you are refering, but I might have read it. In
      my estimation, whenever a "stargate" or wormhole is created, the concept of "other
      dimensions" is inescapable. As to the specifics involved in such a phenomenon, you
      better ask Bill about that. He is the one who told me about such hypotheses and
      knows more about the scientific particulars than I do.

      Concerning whether these "orbs" are "us", this is a sticky question. *Some* such
      visions of orbs or even "light beings" communicating with us *may* be aspects of
      our "Higher Selves", but I would say that these are in the minority of sightings.
      At the VERY highest metaphysical level, one can say that ALL is ONE, but at our
      "normal" everyday level of "reality" in this "time bubble" in this corner of the
      Universe(s), for all *practical* consideration, these sightings are indeed "other",
      and deserve self recognition as much as you and I do. In any case, I'm sure that
      telepathy, clairvoyance, and probably all paranormal phenomena involve some sort
      of quantum coupling, as we understand it.

      A note concerning genetics; if one accepts the Dan Burisch/J-rod proposition that
      these "Greys" are in some way a future version of ourselves, some may actually have
      *specific* genetic ties with particular individuals alive today. This would account
      for reports of abductees having some type of rapport with a specific individual Grey
      being.

      I don't doubt your "Jetson's Spaceship" story. There are many reports and *claims*
      of UFOs shape-shifting from a typical saucer/cylindrical/sperical shape to that of
      something like a conventional aircraft. I believe that I had one such sighting myself.

      I had only vague memories of horrible nightmares and nights that made no sense around
      the age of 3 - 5. These were reoccurring, I forget how many times. The visual
      images were very vague but the emotional/mental component was as if I were dying/
      falling into an enless abyss or that my actual identity/soul were being ripped apart.
      I always went to sleep in my own bedroom but would somehow find myself waking up on
      the floor of my parents room in a cold sweat screaming. I then jumped into my parents
      bed and never remembered a thing.

      I was seeing a homeopath a few years ago and he was trying out some new form of
      muscle-strength testing to determine why I had some blockages to remedies. He was also
      a psychiatrist M.D. and he said that he sensed that I had some kind of "blockage of the
      will" from some kind of incident in my childhood that could either have been traumatic
      or something "shaming" which my mind blew out of proportion. This technique involved
      testing the resistance strength of an arm held up while asking a question and then
      quickly tapping me between the eyes(the "third eye"). It had a strange hypnotic
      effect upon me. Everytime I got tapped between the eyes, it was like my conscious
      attention stopped/shifted. While he was asking questions I was getting very aggitated.
      Through questions, he determined the time in my life affected was around the age of four.
      Then he went through "who" was involved; family, friends...NEIGHBORS. When he said
      "neighbors", he stopped there. But what I didn't tell him was that I had a VIVID
      flashback memory of the time just before and just after my nightmares at that time.

      I VERY clearly remembered awakening in my bed with a familiar feeling of dread and
      a strange light outside of my window. I ran out of my room and around the inside of the
      house trying to hide from the light in corners, under tables, etc. But the light would
      slowly circle the house in what I sensed as a very malevolent predatory manner. The next
      thing I remembered was awakening on my parents' bedroom floor in a cold sweat screaming,
      having had that terrible "nightmare". I jumped up on my parents'bed but they would not
      wake up. I tried everything but it was like they were drugged or paralyzed. I then just
      cuddled up in terror to their innanimate bodies and eventually fell asleep. As I said,
      the next morning, everyone went about their business, still in some sort of haze, as if
      everything was normal.

      Thge night I returned home from this visit to my doctor, having a VERY clear memory in
      my mind of that past incident, I noticed a very bright whitish yellow spherical object
      about a mile or two away from my house as I was pulling in the driveway. It was fairly
      stationary, but would wobble a bit here and there. I estimated that it was 100 to a few
      hundred feet off the ground. I know that airplane landing lights can seem to be stationary
      with a slight wobble, but this was not the very sharp bright white light usually associated
      with landing lights. I was VERY bright but yellowish and sort of "hazy".

      I watched it for a couple of minutes and just mentally said, "not yet, you f*ckers!"
      As if in IMMEDIATE response to my thought, the light dimmed to a small white light and
      I heard a very old fashioned cheap "put-put" sort of engine TURN ON in mid air! This
      light and sound then started to move directly toward my house. I watched as it passed
      DIRECTLY over my head at about 200", while I was standing in my front yard, and make a
      very slow but sharp 90 degree turn and proceed away from me. What I saw was only the
      barest facsimile of an old fashioned airplane with occasionally semi-transparent wings.
      There were two flashing red lights on it, one on each "wing". These were not ordinary
      regulation FAA navigation lights, though; they would flash in unison, one second on, one
      second off. It slowly made its way in a straight line away from me, gaining altitude
      rather quickly and disappeared straight out in front of me in the night sky.

      Don

      Alfie wrote:

      > Hi Don, List!
      >
      > In thinking that orbs are mini stargates (by the way, did you read the article I
      > published about the Russian Physicists?), is it your estimation that this is like dipping
      > into another dimension(s)??
      >
      > The first impression I got when I read your description was that in some way or form,
      > you/we are actually attached to these "lights" or orbs. By this I mean that it is
      > apparent in Quantum Physics that particles of light which appear to have two different
      > positions, both receive and send information simultaneously. In other words, one
      > particle half-way across the world will have the same information as the other at the
      > very same time. Therefore, what appears to be two *different* lights, are in actuality
      > connected, whether it be by the fact that the lights are "one" via the wave function, or
      > whatever? So, it crossed my mind that in some way, you were connected to this
      > "hole", and that's why it moved with you, etc.
      >
      > At the risk of sounding woo woo-ish, what if some of the UFO sightings are somehow
      > connected to our consciousness, and are in fact other parts of us beyond the physical
      > realm, perhaps in a Higher Consciousness state?? I'm just throwing this out there for
      > speculation. Can't hurt, huh? LOL
      >
      > Also, I was fascinated by your "invisible helicopter"! I'm thinking, covert hologram/
      > camouflage, or something similar. I saw something very weird one day, that would of
      > course make me subject to the looney bin. In broad daylight, moving very slowly and
      > gracefully across the sky just over my home, was a "Jetsons", or "Buck Rogers" type
      > aircraft. I don't know how to describe it other than it looked like a 50's version of
      > what a futuristic space vehicle would look like. It was flat silver (not shiny), and it had
      > wings and a tail, but the body of the craft was somewhat short and squat in length,
      > and was a double-decker unit. It looked like a flying Killer Whale with wings a snout,
      > and little port-hole-like windows. It was low and flew slow, and made NO noise! I
      > was mesmerized. It was unlike any aircraft I'd ever seen outside of comic books!! LOL
      >
      > Now with your "invisible helicopter" story, I'm thinking maybe that maybe my sighting
      > of this aircraft was a hologram, or camouflaged aircraft?? YIKES!!
      >
      > Alfie
      >
      > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <drxdon@c...> wrote:
      > > Keith, Bill, and list,
      > >
      > > This "blood red dot" that imploded on itself sounds a lot like the
      > > experience I had around New Years in my backyard. The light I saw
      > > was sort of a whitish yellow-orange color, very bright like a laser
      > > pointer but did not light the surroundings. When I approached it, it
      > > moved away exactly at the pace and direction of my walk. When I ran
      > > towards it, and dodged left and right, it matched my movents EXACTLY,
      > > as if it were reading my mind or nerve impulses. It was a very
> [...]

      DRxDON
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic