      From: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Light Eye
      Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 12:07 AM
      To: Global_Rumblings@...; SpeakIt@...;
      SkyOpen@yahoogroups.com; ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com;
      changingplanetgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] Highly Anomalous Pigment Formation In Hillsboro
      2004 Parts I & II

      Dear Friends,

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=918&category=Environment

      Part I - Highly Anomalous Pigment Formation in 2004 Hillsboro, Ohio, Crop
      Formation

      © 2005 by Linda Moulton Howe

      June 2, 2005 Grass Lake, Michigan - In a Hillsboro, Ohio, garden back on
      July 5, 2004, corn plants were discovered by home owners to be mysteriously
      flattened in a rough rectangular pattern without any storm links or other
      natural explanations. Jeffrey Wilson, Director, Independent Crop Circle
      Researchers Association (ICCRA), in Ohio, forwarded to me an e-mail from the
      Hillsboro, Ohio, residents, along with a photograph of their affected garden
      plot of corn. The owners wrote:

      "We have what most would refer to as a 'crop circle' in our garden plot
      of corn. We noticed it yesterday (July 5, 2004). We have contacted the local
      sheriff's department and he said it did not look like vandalism to him, but
      rather some type of natural or unexplained phenomena. No one has stepped
      into it yet, as I thought it might be of interest to someone."

      The unanswered question over the years: Does the same energy that creates
      the anomalous geometric formations in crops around the world cause randomly
      downed patterns as well in grass and cereal crops? If the same energy is
      involved, why are some patterns geometric and others not?

      Hillsboro, Ohio

      Hillsboro, Ohio is near the Hopewell ancient mound region where in 2003,
      there were several complex crop formations in soybeans noted by
      yellow in the above map. See 09-06-03 Earthfiles.

      Unexplained randomly downed corn plants in Hillsboro, Ohio garden,
      discovered on July 5, 2004. Photograph © 2004 by owners.

      Jeffrey Wilson and his ICCRA colleague, Ted Robertson, went to investigate,
      took photographs and sampled plants for examination by Grass Lake, Michigan,
      biophysicist, W. C. Levengood. Below is an overview of some anomalies found,
      followed in Part 2 by biophysicist Levengood's May 4, 2005, report detailing
      "highly anomalous pigment formation" in the Hillsboro downed corn.

      Hillsboro, Ohio, corn plants flattened four layers deep going in
      different directions. Photograph © 2004 by Jeffrey Wilson.

      Upper ear of corn has holes in testa where corn silk was attached before
      hypothesized
      spinning plasma vortex interacted. It is also smaller than more normal ear
      below, implying stunted growth
      which has been documented in other corn formations in previous years. Also
      in the upper ear, you can see
      large "balloon" kernels that expanded and did not burst. Photograph © 2004
      by Jeffrey Wilson

      Twelve foot section of standing corn that completely dried out and turned
      brown surrounded
      by normal green corn, as if subjected to heat energy. Photograph © 2004 by
      Jeffrey Wilson.

      Reddish-purple color on one side of corn stalks is anthocyanin which is a
      residue
      when chlorophyll disintegrates. Photograph © 2004 by Jeffrey Wilson.

      Left: Normal Hillsboro, Ohio, corn cells from growth nodes. Right: Hillsboro
      corn formation cells enlarged
      five to ten times compared with normal node cells. Photomicrographs © 2004
      by W. C. Levengood.

      Aerial of Hillsboro, Ohio, small corn field in which some kind of energy
      interacted with
      the corn plants in a southwest to northeast direction. Photograph provided
      by ICCRA.

      Continued in Part 2 - Biophysicist W. C. Levengood's Lab Report

      ---------------------------------

      More Information:

      See other Earthfiles reports about 2004 Hillsboro, Ohio Crop formation in
      the Earthfiles Archives:

      · 05/09/2005 -- Mysterious Lights and 2003 Serpent Mound Soybean Formation
      · 10/17/2004 -- American Crop Formations: 1880-2004
      · 09/10/2004 -- Update on Miamisburg, Ohio, Corn Pictogram - Balls of
      Light?
      · 09/05/2004 -- Part 2 - Hillsboro, Ohio Corn Plant Anomalies
      · 09/04/2004 -- Hillsboro, Ohio Corn Formation - High Strangeness in Soil
      and Plants
      · 09/02/2004 -- Updated Photos: Big, Impressive New Corn Formation in
      Miamisburg, Ohio
      · 07/15/2004 -- Updated: Part 1-Beyond Hillsboro, Ohio, More Corn Down in
      New Milford, Connecticut
      · 07/06/2004 -- Mysteriously Downed Oat Plants in Eagle Grove, Iowa, and
      Downed Corn in Hillsboro, Ohio
      ---------------------------------

      Websites:

      http://www.cropcircleconnector.com