5104RE: [ufodiscussion] The Electric Glow Of The Sun

    Apr 30, 2005
      "More than 60 years ago, Dr. Charles E. R. Bruce, of the Electrical Research
      Association in England, offered a new perspective on the Sun. An electrical
      researcher, astronomer, and expert on the effects of lightning, Bruce
      proposed in 1944 that the Sun’s "photosphere has the appearance, the
      temperature and the spectrum of an electric arc; it has arc characteristics
      because it is an electric arc, or a large number of arcs in parallel." This
      discharge characteristic, he claimed, "accounts for the observed granulation
      of the solar surface." Bruce’s model, however, was based on a conventional
      understanding of atmospheric lightning, allowing him to envision the
      “electric” Sun without reference to external electric fields."

      This has been on my mind for days and it wasn't until this morning that it
      dawned on me why... I think he is correct, and I'll share why... Some time
      ago I went up on the astral to talk to a friend. He said he was expecting
      very important company, at which I said, "Ok I will leave and see you
      later". At this point, his company showed up and laying his hand on top of
      my hand lightly held me there and said, "Don't leave on my account".
      I turned my head around to see who was speaking and before me was a male
      humanoid looking person with long golden hair and what looked like golden
      leather outfit on. What really caught my eye was he seemed to be on fire. I
      blinked and looked away and looked back and it was as though the flames were
      coming off him for about 6-9 inches around him. He stood there not moving
      watching the expressions run across my face and I finally said, you know I
      find this facinating that you look like you're on fire but you obviously
      aren't melting, what is causing that? He didn't answer me and I started to
      turn my hand around so we would have been palm to palm and he looked
      frightened for a moment and said or thought No. I stopped and said so you
      can touch me, but I can't touch you??? At which point I either passed out or
      was knocked out... ha ha Can't have me getting too much information... Now
      what connected the above article in case you can't fathom it yet is, that
      part about me turning my hand around. We have an electrical current running
      through us in our body, now even though I was in my astral body, I'm
      thinking that if I had gone palm to palm with him either he or I would have
      short circuited... Thus why he exclaimed "No" to me... I did get the
      impression I would get hurt with the NO but it was more feeling and
      understanding rather than words or thoughts. This happened when that big
      comet flew by us a while back and I assumed he was the spirit for that
      comet, which was why my friend said he was expecting important company...
      Now in the above paragraph from the article note..."photosphere has the
      appearance, the temperature and the spectrum of an electric arc; it has arc
      characteristics because it is an electric arc, or a large number of arcs in
      parallel."
      specifically... or a large number of arcs in parallel... So could it be
      that the Sun is a bunch of spirits that have come together and are arcing,
      palm to palm...