      From: Bill Hamilton
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 3:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] "Artificial Species" - Robot With "Chromosomes"

      Regan,

      Didn't you know? Humans were created by robots. The robots knew that
      humans would
      evolve to create more robots. And around and around we go.

      RI is NOT = AI

      How does AI interpret this phrase? "Time flies"?
      Some species of fly? right?
      All of these ideas are a product of naturalism. There is nothing outside of
      nature.
      Nature is the superset that contains ALL. That is how scientific thinking
      is led astray,
      and, in turn, how they lead others astray.

      Bill