3153Re: [ufodiscussion] To Don

  • DRxDON
    Jan 4, 2005
      Janet,

      I understand your case and position on it; I said so. I just hope you
      understand *my* case and position that such "human" terms and judgments,
      both "negative" AND "positive", *MIGHT* be applicable to at least SOME ET
      behavior too, NOT that they definitely are.

      Don

      Jahnets wrote:

      > Don, I was just sharing info that I have with you. Not argueing... It just
      > so happens that I have noticed this as a problem holding us back from
      > contact. I realized this and have in the last few days also been talking to
      > other people about the same. When you wrote that last sentence I thought
      > there it is again... I'm not on your case. Geez... I am simply trying to
      > understand all the details of the different discussions and the way people
      > feel. Why do you think I can point this out Don? Not from logic, from
      > experience...I kept making the same mistake in a nicer mode but still the
      > same thing and a being that I talk to kept telling me he wasn't a human. I
      > finally got it and I'm just trying to share something so it doesn't hold you
      > or anyone else back... Sorry..;

      DRxDON
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic