      From: DRxDON [mailto:drxdon@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 5:49 PM
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] To Don

      Janet,

      Yes, I was referring to an example that you used several times before about
      spiders. As for a "con" being ONLY a human trait or judgment, how do you
      know this? I could just as easily say that ET's are "caring and
      benevolent",
      and by your logic, THAT could be called ONLY a "human trait" and judgment
      also.
      By your logic, ALL behavior exhibited by ETs cannot be classified according
      ANY of our "judgments", either "positive", "negative", or "neutral". And
      you
      know what? Esentially I agree with you. All we have to go on in assessing
      the behavior and motives of ETs is relating such to our own. Therefore,
      when
      I see behavior of ETs that strongly resembles a particular type of *human*
      behavior, I am apt to clasify such behavior the way I see it. That is, I
      will
      tend to classify it in *human* terms, with the caveat that I may be wrong
      just
      because they are ETs and may be operating under quite different motivations
      than
      us. In the quoted part of my post I DID say that they *COULD* be acting
      like a
      "con", not that they *were* DEFINITIVELY acting that way. I said that it
      was
      *possible*.

      Intuitively, though, I would have to say that the whole gamut of human
      emotions
      from altruism and love to deception and abuse certainly *could* and probably
      do
      exist at ALL "levels" of consciouness/reality. Therefore, I see a "con" and
      deception as being highly likely in *certain* circumstances. My "gut
      instincts"
      tell me so. ;-)

      BTW, why didn't you comment on the rest of my post in which I essentially
      agree
      with you and expanded on some of your ideas? It seems to me that you enjoy
      arguing. Excuse me if I am wrong about this perception of you, but I do NOT
      enjoy arguments for their own sake. I haven't paid for the five minute nor
      the
      ten minute argument. ;-)

      Don

      Jahnets wrote:

      > "However, the point you made about people's "irrational" fear of things
      > like spiders(EEWW! I really do HATE spiders! lol) makes sense too. Once
      > one understands that the spider is probably much more afraid of you than
      > you are of it and has no "predatory" intentions toward you, then you can
      > approach the situation with much more reason. Again, though, when
      something
      > IS *truly* predatory, I think that we can sense it to our bones. Your
      > explanation about the spider may be true but it could also be true that a
      > "predator" can, through continued and repetitive contact, gain one's
      "false"
      > confidence like a con man and convince one that they are not a predator."
      >
      > Don, I didn't say anything about spiders here so this must be from a long
      > time ago??? However that last sentence is exactly what I feel is a human
      > judgement. They aren't human and don't act like us... See what I mean.
      Just
      > because humans are cons doesn't mean another race will act in a like
      manner.
      > They aren't human. ;-)

      FREE
      > > > WILL, we have LONG
      > > > since deviated from any such "Original Plan" and there is no turning
      > back
      > > > now. We are our
      > > > OWN gods, as the Serpent lead us to believe and as Jesus himself
      > > encouraged
      > > > us to realize.
      > > > The only way for our "salvation" now is to realize and *actualize* our
      > own
      > > > GODHOOD,..the
      > > > sooner the better.
      > > >
      > > > Dex, you seem to believe that you have a vast metaphysical
      understanding
      > > > because of your
      > > > experiences. You have been with the "angels" and the "Hosts" and they
      > > have
      > > > told you much.
      > > > I myself believe...(that word) that I too have a vast metaphysical
      > > > understanding but I have
      > > > NEVER been instructed by ANY "angels", "Hosts", or beings of any kind.
      > My
      > > > understanding
      > > > comes from ***WITHIN*** and I trust it quite well.
      > > >
      > > > Don

      > > Service.
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > What If --------------------------?