      From: DRxDON [mailto:drxdon@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 1:54 AM
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] To Don

      Janet,

      I don't remember the squirrel in Taken, then I didn't see every episode all
      the way through. As for that feeling of fear when they are approaching, I
      have several *possible* explanations for it. Primarily, I still go back to
      the "truth" within our basic instincts. Just because they are "primitive"
      doesn't mean that they are wrong or "outdated". They are very often right.
      They always say that "first impressions" that one has of someone are most
      often correct; something just doesn't "feel right" about them.

      However, the point you made about people's "irrational" fear of things
      like spiders(EEWW! I really do HATE spiders! lol) makes sense too. Once
      one understands that the spider is probably much more afraid of you than
      you are of it and has no "predatory" intentions toward you, then you can
      approach the situation with much more reason. Again, though, when something
      IS *truly* predatory, I think that we can sense it to our bones. Your
      explanation about the spider may be true but it could also be true that a
      "predator" can, through continued and repetitive contact, gain one's "false"
      confidence like a con man and convince one that they are not a predator.

      In the case of your relationship with your Grey, though, I DID say that I
      thought it quite plausible that there are a number of greys that want to
      regain more human based emotions which they had lost, as in Spielberg's
      "Taken". Yours may be one of the more successful ones in this endeavor.

      I agree with you about the intensity of the original fear probably being
      *primarily* a result of the "force" released when the "dimensional door"
      is opened. It is why all the dogs start barking and howling when there is
      a close encounter taking place. I said that I sensed they actually are
      responsible for "creating and directing" time itself. If this is so, since
      our ego consciousness is so fixated upon "time", it would be no wonder that
      an initial close psychological contact with them would make one feel like
      their very ego identity were being "torn apart", as many abductees describe.
      Afterall, the person is entering a realm wherein linear time starts to break
      up, so too then does the ego feel the same. Again, I'm not sure that this
      is
      intentional on the entities' part; it may just be incidental as part of the
      contact experience as I described above. However, I still feel that they
      (most of them, anyway) have lost the empathy to truly understand the effect
      that this has on people. Again, I think that "Taken" paints a fairly good
      picture of their basic psychology.

      As for your "nanite" question in your other post, I have never heard of the
      "bite marks" that you describe.

      Don

      Jahnets wrote:

      > One more thing Don, that feeling you got when you knew they were coming...
      > That feeling of overwhelming fear... I understand that as I used to get it
      > too. For some time I worked on getting over that. I would want to talk to
      > them and still my body would react that way. It took me some time to get
      > over the flight or fright syndrome and I think I figured it out. It is
      when
      > they come into our dimension. Somehow the opening causes it. I'm pretty
      > sure... It's either that or the energy field around them. It's like a
      > natural fear response in your body to an overload of energy. Did you see
      > Taken? I bet you really had a reaction the the squirrel huh...

      Greys.
      > When I read
      > of other reports of alien abduction hidden as dreams, these peopole
      > described similar
      > stories as mine and their abductors/visitors were Greys. It's true; I
      don't
      > know for sure
      > what kind of beings they were. I've even entertained the possibility that
      > this could have
      > all been a part of an MK-ULTRA mind control experiment by the government.
      > have all the
      > "markers" for that too: father an ex-military man; mother treated for
      > multiple mental
      > disorders in a hospital that was given funding by the CIA at that time; I
      > lived a quarter
      > mile from a Naval Air Station. I admit, I don't know for sure what even
      > actually hppened,
      > or whether I was even abducted. As for the rest of my
      stories/speculations,
      > I'm just going
      > on intuition and what I have read in numerous reports. Again, I'm just
      > telling my *OWN*
      > feelings/ideas/speculations on this subject overall; I admit I may be
      wrong.
      > However, *right
      > now* I strongly feel that I'm on the right track.
      >
      > Jahnets wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm confused about something Don, I thought you didn't see the beings
      but
      > > were scared by a light and then had missing time? If so how do you know
      > what
      > > kind of beings they were???

      My
      > > understanding
      > > comes from ***WITHIN*** and I trust it quite well.
      > >
      > > Don
      > >
      > > dexxxaa wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I would run around the house and hide
      > > > under tables and in corners but the light would follow me as if it
      > > > were "taunting" me.
      > > > *****************
      > > > Note my differing attitude. It may make a difference.
      > > > How about 'teasing' you instead. Kinder. More connected.
      > > > What kind of difference you might be thinking? Deep...unable to
      > > > comply... I can't describe it, but I believe it makes a differenc in
      > > > our training here. Who's doing the training and why? What is this
      > > > training? Cultivating the 'seed of Life'? I've learned most of the
      > > > time it's "God" working through it's 'Host'.
      > > > Dex

      > Service.
      > >
      > > --
      > > DRxDON