      From: DRxDON [mailto:drxdon@...]
      Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 5:38 PM
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] To Don

      I saw "finger puppet people", which are sometimes screen memories of Greys.
      When I read
      of other reports of alien abduction hidden as dreams, these peopole
      described similar
      stories as mine and their abductors/visitors were Greys. It's true; I don't
      know for sure
      what kind of beings they were. I've even entertained the possibility that
      this could have
      all been a part of an MK-ULTRA mind control experiment by the government. I
      have all the
      "markers" for that too: father an ex-military man; mother treated for
      multiple mental
      disorders in a hospital that was given funding by the CIA at that time; I
      lived a quarter
      mile from a Naval Air Station. I admit, I don't know for sure what even
      actually hppened,
      or whether I was even abducted. As for the rest of my stories/speculations,
      I'm just going
      on intuition and what I have read in numerous reports. Again, I'm just
      telling my *OWN*
      feelings/ideas/speculations on this subject overall; I admit I may be wrong.
      However, *right
      now* I strongly feel that I'm on the right track.

      Jahnets wrote:

      > I'm confused about something Don, I thought you didn't see the beings but
      > were scared by a light and then had missing time? If so how do you know
      what
      > kind of beings they were???

      Service.

      > --