      From: dexxxaa
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 3:13 PM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] Re: New Discovery

      Hey Ted
      It reads to me that Jeff is a little further down the line than the
      many of us in his relationship with the new authorities in and about
      our world. I say 'authorities' because that's how they want me to
      think of them when communicating. We do have, according to them,
      quite a few groups with different tasks at hand. Security forces are
      foremost the priority concern in how they deal, at all levels, with
      the corruption in our world. The Ophanim are commissioned to restore
      our planet. Their are others also assigned for the multi-tasking
      concerns.
      Try to hear it out and in time we'll see what this eventually all
      amounts up too concerning our upcoming new future with the many world
      delegations.
      Dex

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Get unlimited calls to