      From: DRxDON [mailto:drxdon@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:35 PM
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] REPTOIDS APPEAR IN LOVECRAFT.

      Jahnets wrote:

      > Now this is a good conversation...
      >
      > R " However, let me try to put my finger on the possible difference
      > which I think you might be sensing between us. I would agree that our
      souls
      > have been altered and modified in the course of their development, but the
      > question in my mind is that of, By whom? You say that it has been done by
      > "others", but I do not believe in any ultimate distinction been "self" and
      > "other". To my mind, it is an illusory distinction which appears to be
      real
      > only from the false standpoint of the separated ego. When the ego
      reunites
      > with the Self, this distinction disappears and everything which seemed
      > formerly to have been caused wilfully by others is seen to have been
      caused
      > by the One Self - ie, Universal Nature - alone."
      >
      > J: Yes I agree except I believe the Universal Nature uses all of these
      > minds and bodies that most people think of as others and their selves to
      (in
      > this particular instance) modify our bodies and souls... Gee maybe God is
      > trying to make the perfect vehicle to carry it's consciousness in this
      > particular plane of being...;-)

      HEY! Janet! I just said that, or sort of.... in a much wordier and
      complicated way, of course. ;-) I do indeed beli.., eh, *feel* that this
      is
      indeed the "Ultimate Goal" at *this* level. However, there are many
      "aspects"
      of God/Universal Nature/All-That-Is that have differing opinions on how to
      go
      about accomplishing this task. Some of these "other" aspects may even be
      way off track. I mean you do have to make some mistakes if you want to
      truly
      learn. Let me rephrase that. You WILL make some mistakes if you want to
      truly learn. Of course, at the *Ultimate Level* of existence, the "goal"
      of "God" is merely to express ItSelf in as many different forms and aspects
      as possible.

      Don

      --
      DRxDON