27Re: UFO Discussion

  • Don
    Aug 12, 2004
      Keith, Bill, and list,

      This "blood red dot" that imploded on itself sounds a lot like the
      experience I had around New Years in my backyard. The light I saw
      was sort of a whitish yellow-orange color, very bright like a laser
      pointer but did not light the surroundings. When I approached it, it
      moved away exactly at the pace and direction of my walk. When I ran
      towards it, and dodged left and right, it matched my movents EXACTLY,
      as if it were reading my mind or nerve impulses. It was a very
      precise mechanical movent, very fast, and I had the feeling that it
      was not really an "object" at all but something like a movable "hole"
      in space. I spoke with Bill the next day and he said that indeed,
      this is what he and a few other researchers are theorizing. Bill
      said that they are calling these orbs/lights "mini stargates".

      I believe that I also saw a large, fourty feet by fifteen feet, oval
      bright silvery white light/craft on the ground about a quarter mile
      away in a farmer's field. I can't be absolutely sure of this,
      though, because the farmer has a mechanic's shop by the barn near
      where I saw the oval light which is often lit up very brightly and I
      am near-sighted so lighted areas at that distance can appear larger
      and more compact without glasses. However, this light seemed to be
      further away from the barn than usual and much larger and brighter
      than I had seen before. The light was also gone when I came back out
      of my house to see if the small "stargate" was still there. It was
      also gone. Someday I'll have to introduce myself to the guy who
      lives at the farm and ask him if he noticed anything strange last New
      Years.

      I also had an invisible/shadowy "critter" peeking right into my
      bedroom window, which was probably deposited and later picked up by
      the stargate. I didn't see anything at my window but my cat was
      TOTALLY frozen in his tracks looking something in the eyes. I saw it
      depart when I went outside. As I shined my flashlight toward the
      window the bush next to it shook violently and a shadowy "blur"
      darted out from the side and smoothly left, disappearing in the
      moonlight. I can only compare what I saw to the shadowy black
      "demons" in the movie "Ghost" with Patrick Swayse, that took the bad
      guys away when they died. I could only see it out of the corner of
      my eye. When I looked right at it, the thing disappeared but I would
      see this slithering shadow again moving away from the corner of my
      eye.

      Not more than ten minutes after the thing vanished, a Blackhawk
      helicopter from the nearby air base came zooming in making a strafing
      pass at less than two thousand feet EXACTLY over where I had first
      sighted the "light". The helicopter made a swift one to two minute
      turn around and made another pass. It must have seen me there and
      then moved away to about an eighth to a quarter mile and up to a
      thousand feet. It kept this circular vigil up over my neighborhood
      till dawn. I flashed it several times in code to let them know that
      *I* knew what was going on.

      I have no idea how they knew that an "anomaly" had just occurred
      here, much less how they knew EXACTLY where in my backyard. Since I
      grew up within a quarter mile of this air base and have lived close
      by all of my life, and am quite sure that I had abduction experiences
      as a kid, I would say that they probably have me "tagged" and am
      under constant covert surveillance. This is even more probable, now
      that I have become QUITE vocal on the internet about UFOs and
      occult/paranormal phenomena.

      Helicopters constantly pass over my house, but of course I live in
      the flight path of their patrols/training missions/whatever, so I
      can't definitively say that ALL of these flights have anything to do
      with me without sounding psychotically paranoid. It's just so
      convenient, though, that their flight paths seem to criss-cross over
      my house, whether they are heading east or due north. I am just
      north of the base so a straight north path would seem to be nothing
      unusual. But *sometimes* when they make an easterly flight, they
      first come north, and then they turn east right over my house, give
      or take a few hundred feet. This is a bit more suspicious. Some
      passes, though, are downright obvious, like when a Blackhawk will come
      zooming up to my house at less than three hundred feet and make an
      abrupt U-turn.

      In the early part of this summer, this type of activity was on the
      increase and reached a sort of peak about a month ago. There was a
      low flying Blackhawk about a thousand feet up pacing my car slowly as
      I returned from work. It left and then I saw a stationary copter at
      about a thousand feet above my neighborhood as I entered. It quickly
      departed. Later, when I was working atr my computer, I heard a VERY
      low pass over my house. About 45 minutes later I heard another pass.
      I was waiting for the next one. Sure enough, 45 minutes later the
      Blackhawk made another U-turn pass over my house at less than 300
      feet. Just as it was leaving, I "blasted" it with my green hand held
      laser, NOT just a red laser pointer but a laser that's 100 times as
      powerful as a typical laser pointer. I'm sure that they were HIGHLY
      illuminated with a one - three foot wide VERY bright beam(I couldn't
      tell if the beam actually hit the craft because they don't reflect
      light). If I was a "regular" person and this was not some kind of
      clandestine surveilance or even some kind of PSY-OPS, I would hear
      from the "AUTHORITIES" right away. Blasting a military vehicle in
      flight with a blinding laser could be considered "terrorist" activity
      under our new "Homeland Security".

      Needless to say, nothing happened to me and since then the
      "harrassment" has ceased. I would say that the "quieting" is due to
      this confrontation as well as me being very vocal about the
      harrassment on the internet and on the phone, which I'm sure is
      tapped. Not to be outdone, however, "THEY" had something to "show"
      *me*; an "invisible helicopter"! That's right! About a week after
      this "confrontation", the day after I was taking with a friend about
      how I "scared them away", I heard a very low and loud helicpter
      approaching. I went outside to see it but there was nothing there!
      It was a cloudless sky and I had a clear 160 degree view in front of
      me as I heard the helicopter pass over from behind. I looked for the
      helicopter as I heard it pass overhead but saw absolutely nothing! I
      looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
      back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
      it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.

      So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)

      Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
      as well! ;-)

      Don

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton" <skycom22@s...>
      wrote:
      > Keith,
      >
      > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
      there
      > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
      > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how we
      > know what the ancients
      > observed in their skies.
      >
      > Bill

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic