2348Re: [ufodiscussion] Icke's Shape-shifting Reptilians.

  • DRxDON
    Nov 6, 2004
      Jahnets wrote:

      > Now after reading the above, please tell me why you keep saying this:
      >
      > "I won't argue with you about your benevolent encounters with ETs."
      >
      > ha ha I was taught once that possitives and negatives cancel each other out
      > in your mind so that sentence really comes out,"I argue with you about your
      > benevolent encounters with ET's." lol

      Janet,

      There is no positive/negative reversal in the statement "I won't argue with you",
      unless by that you mean that I have some "hidden agenda" or "issue" concerning your
      encounters. I don't know where you're getting that "arguing" statement from. ;-)
      The positive/negative reversal of the ENTIRE above statement would actually be,
      "I WILL argue about your NEGATIVE encounters with ETs"! LOL But since you
      say you have never had a negative encounter how can I argue with you at all? LOL

      The only reason I put that statement in there often is because on the P4C list
      we had some VERY nasty arguments, if you remember, when I was talking about my
      perception of the action of "negative greys" and I suggested once that perhaps
      your earliest encounter was negative because you said it hurt. You got VERY
      angry and defended your position. Since then, I just don't bring up the subject
      with you, although I DO try to fit your encounter stories into my scenario; I
      just don't talk about it here with you. I rarely post or ask questions here
      anyway from anyone. I usually don't even get into reading ANYBODY's discussions
      here, unless there is something specific that interests me. LOL To tell the
      truth, I mainly use this list for the info on current UFO, space and conspiracy
      news.

      I was, and still am, curious about your "Egyptian-type" encounters, though. If
      you ever have anymore, I would definitely be interested in hearing about them.

      > You don't have to agree with me Don, it's nice if we have some things we
      > agree on so we have stuff to discuss. OK... I realise I get into depth on
      > some stuff and really look at the details sometimes, but I'm really not
      > trying to force you to think the same way as me, rather I am trying to find
      > out if you and I are on the same wave length in regard to whatever we are
      > discussing. You or someone else will say something that doesn't quite click
      > but is close so I try to clarify it. I think we agree on quite a bit really,
      > it's just nuances that we disagree on...

      I think we agree some on spiritual/metaphysical things and other "far out" stuff. ;-)
      I think, though, that the "nuances" of which you speak concern areas where you
      are more certain about some things and where I am more "cautious/uncertain". You
      certainly have had much more direct contact experiences than I have, so that aspect
      would play a BIG role in itself.

      Don

      DRxDON
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic