2338RE: [ufodiscussion] Icke's Shape-shifting Reptilians.

    Nov 4, 2004
      Oh Don... I think we agree...lol Yeah Icke says things that I figure would
      cause him problems in the harassment arena as I get it when I start speaking
      too clearly. Yet he lives on the Isle of Wight and somewhere I heard that
      seems to be a major meeting place for reptilians, so it's rather odd...ok...
      he does have some good information and I agree with some of the stuff he
      says... Other stuff though like the Annunaki being reptillians I don't agree
      with. Even if I hadn't talked to some, logic states otherwise...

      Just for the record I have always questioned my new found friends as I
      realize it would be simple for them to trick anyone. But really why would
      they want to trick me? To what end? To me belief or what you believe is very
      important as to what happens to you. I believe we attract possitive and
      negative based on what we believe, only the reason most don't notice it is
      because it isn't instantaneous... It is even different by person like for
      some they can focus on something and forget about it and it might come to
      them in three days, others it might be three months, etc. So to try and
      prove it to someone is almost impossible. What I'm trying to get at here is
      if you think that because they have the ability to control you, they will,
      then they probably will if they feel like it. But who's responsibilty is
      this??? It would be yours for putting the energy(thought) out there. That's
      not to say that they wouldn't reap the Karma of their actions too, but I'm
      refering only to your side here ok... So for myself, when I hear these
      stories I have to wonder what they were thinking or doing to attract that
      into their life. I tend to look at my responsibility within the
      situation,for instance when I was laying in the sun in my backyard and
      daydreaming and wondered to myself if I would ever get to meet the Sidhe...
      Going to bed and being brought before them. "I Asked for it"... They didn't
      take me, and in consideration they didn't leave my daughter who was young
      there at home alone knowing I would worry about her. She was right there at
      my side. So see, interpretation is the key. They aren't human and we have to
      be open to the possiblity that there have been gross misinterpretations on
      both our parts...

      Now after reading the above, please tell me why you keep saying this:

      "I won't argue with you about your benevolent encounters with ETs."

      ha ha I was taught once that possitives and negatives cancel each other out
      in your mind so that sentence really comes out,"I argue with you about your
      benevolent encounters with ET's." lol

      You don't have to agree with me Don, it's nice if we have some things we
      agree on so we have stuff to discuss. OK... I realise I get into depth on
      some stuff and really look at the details sometimes, but I'm really not
      trying to force you to think the same way as me, rather I am trying to find
      out if you and I are on the same wave length in regard to whatever we are
      discussing. You or someone else will say something that doesn't quite click
      but is close so I try to clarify it. I think we agree on quite a bit really,
      it's just nuances that we disagree on...