2323RE: [ufodiscussion] Icke's Shape-shifting Reptilians.

    Nov 3, 2004
      Don and Bill,

      I might as well answer both here... I agree with what Bill said here, and I
      think I agree with you too Don. I'm not really sure what you want from me
      here as you seem to have answered your own question to me about me...ha ha
      I am not sure I agree detail to detail with anyone and that includes Boylan.
      I'm my own person and have had experiences all my life whether you believe
      me or not and that is where my ideas about aliens have come from. Direct
      experience. The aliens and entities that I have dealt with have been
      honorable with me. I have great respect and love for them but I don't fear
      them. They have hurt my feelings at times but I'm sure I have done the same
      with them. It has been a process as any relationship is. I have met beings
      that put out so much energy that humans seem to experience it like (what are
      they called pherones), or maybe it is just that. They also had nonverbal
      behavior and were telepathic. I am pretty good at reading even human non
      verbal behavior no matter how subtle and that may stem from my interactions
      with Greys. Even when they aren't talking they exhibit nonverbal behavior. I
      think that picking up on that with my friend Prometheus is what made me
      realize that they aren't that different in some ways and it opened the door
      to our understanding each other better. For me anyway the greys are much
      better at blocking their feelings so you can't read them like the Annunaki.
      That maybe because their eyes are so different and large and the Annunakis
      are closer to ours even those with an animals head. The greys eyes are like
      looking into a dark pool so you think you'll fall in almost. Here is
      something for you... The nonverbal reactions I see are mostly in their eyes
      and mind. I guess I'm rambling, you wanted to know if I feel a certain way
      and I felt like I had to explain why I felt that way... Why... always helps
      me understand...ha ha

      As to Icke, I've wondered why he says some of the things he says. Seems he
      takes a lot of chances if what he said were true as wouldn't you think that
      might make them angry??? I mean if they are running things like he says they
      could also make things very difficult if they wanted to...ha ha Personally I
      haven't dealt with any reptilians other than PC. I don't believe the
      Annunaki are reptilians either, as it makes no sense. If they made us in
      their image, then we look like them for the most part, and with the ones I
      have seen this is true. I believe the beings that inhabit the bodies that
      are part animal and part human like Anubis and Set are experiencing some
      animal type qualities and learning from it. I think they can change bodies
      like we change clothes or maybe not quite that easily but you get my drift.