      From: Jahnets
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 12:34 AM
      Subject: RE: [ufodiscussion] Icke's Shape-shifting Reptilians.

      Ok I have a question...

      "They shape-shift. To us
      > in this dimension they appear human, but it's just a vibrational
      > overcoat."

      To me, wearing a human body or a lizard body isn't what's relevant, it's the
      being that inhabits it and what they stand for. You know??? This is
      beginnning to reek of "they are different because they look different",
      which isn't right. Now when we are on the verge of contact I think it is so
      important to keep it in our minds so we don't fall into the same hole those
      with no honor are in and judge beings on what they look like rather than
      their actions. It's too easy to fall back into this that we as humans are
      just getting rid of between us. They too know this and will use it against
      us... Why are some who speak so not harassed by them???