      From: dexxxaa
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 9:51 PM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] They're Coming

      Cross posting: I think this is an interesting channelling. My heart
      begins to glow when I read these.
      Dex

      : Galactic Federation Update:
      Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spi-itual Hierarchy and the
      Galactic Federation
      1 Kan, 12 Tzec, 13 Eb (October 26, 2004)
      Greetings! We come before you again, dear Hearts, with more to
      discuss. As your world transforms, and your new reality starts to
      materialize before you, a lot of different energies are being used
      by H-aven to permit this to happen. Your reality, like all others,
      is made of resilient Light, bound into its many forms form this
      inter-dimensional Light into a special grid, which manifests the
      perceptions or 'rules' specified by the div-ne plan and you. Now,
      as the divi-e plan alters these rules, a new grid is formed. This
      grid, as noted by us on numerous occasions, is now in place, and
      the Elohim who have been sent by Heave- to forge this new physical
      reality are following the -ivine timetable set forth for them to
      fully manifest your new world. The events presently unfolding on
      your world fulfill the various mandates of the Creator. This is a
      time of transition during which the foundation stones required to
      complete this first contact mission are laid in place.
      Under the aegis of He-ven's d-vine decrees, we have accomplished
      a great deal. The many agreements reached with our Earth allies are
      now being jointly carried out with our first contact ships and
      personnel. Their diligent work is ready to bear fruit. As we speak,
      a number of special operations are underway on, below, and above
      your world. The behind-the-scenes confrontations continue between
      the forces and operatives of your last dark c-bal and us. Our
      purpose remains to oust them from power and restore your Earth to
      a state of peace.
      Your global society has endured eternities of w-rs, rebellions,
      and untold savageries. The intent of He-ven is to bring you to a
      state of balance and provide you with a chance to completely
      transform your realities. To this end, she has brought forth a
      great ar-y of peace and has positioned it throughout your world.
      Each element of this sacred arm- has been assigned a specific
      'cause', which will be manifested by those designated by He-ven.
      She is supplying these elements with as much support as is
      required.
      The progress of these diverse elements of H-aven's sacred ar-y is
      proceeding as expected, though much remains to be done.
      Nevertheless, the merging of these various contingents is now
      underway. Each is responsible for six vital areas of change: the
      several abundance programs, the new global financial system, the
      upcoming overhaul of the current world power structure, the
      creation of a new global gov-rnment, your ascension program, and
      first contact. Each of these is interrelated; together, they form
      your new reality.
      Our personnel is involved throughout all these elements,
      supervising, monitoring, protecting, and carrying out aspects of
      these operations. Even first contact has turned into a joint
      effort; ending the 'UFO Cover-Up' program by changing it into a
      series of public disclosures can greatly ease the shock of the
      arrival of massive numbers of Galactic Federation ships and
      personnel to your shores. To this end, we have now adapted our
      first contact procedures to include a series of programs designed to
      bring these disclosures about as rapidly as possible.
      The attempts by your last dark cab-l to thwart these operations
      are endless. Their relentless interference has been amazing to
      watch. Their dedication to hindering us has, however, been most
      enlightening. We have learned that the tentacles of this enormous
      ar-y of the dark reach into every section of your global society.
      The number of 'hidden agents' is quite astounding. Yet, our ability
      to identify, isolate, and uncover their treachery has been more than
      a match for their attempts at disruption. Our efforts consequently
      proceed steadily, and we are confident that success is just around
      the corner. Throughout this journey, we have gained extensive
      knowledge about how the dark manages to maintain your acquiescence
      to its reprehensible activities. In most cases, it even receives
      your full support for its self-seeking agendas. As these escalated,
      more of you awakened to the nature of this deceit and began to
      oppose their many ill-intentioned projects. This awakening has
      been much appreciated by us all.
      This awakening has led to the rise of new coalitions whose
      purpose is to help us in defeating the many campaigns of the dark to
      keep you in line. We sincerely wish at this time to thank you for
      your tireless efforts to aid the Light in ending the age-old power
      of the dark on your world. The events beginning to manifest are
      merely the start of a major thrust to radically transform the
      iniquities of your present reality into the exuberance of a positive
      new one. To accomplish this, international initiatives separated
      this dark -abal from its traditional sources of power and
      influence. A great deal of focus and diligence was required on
      the part of the sacred arm- assigned to this difficult task.
      Nevertheless, creativity and perseverance won the day, and now the
      final steps are coming on line that will result in the success we
      so deeply desire.
      Another important point is that those who were once so united in
      their efforts to control you are now deeply divided. This completely
      unreported or 'silent' Illuminoid internecine wa- has been in
      effect now for over eight years. In past months, many factions once
      opposed to each other have made peace with our side. This 'great
      coming over', as we call it, has really helped to isolate this last
      c-bal. Yet, some of these recruits have proved to be double agents
      intent on playing both sides until the outcome became clear. Galactic
      Federation personnel assigned to our Earth allies assisted them in
      ferreting out these double agents and removing them from positions of
      influence. They have either been restricted in their actions or
      arrested and detained under house arrest. Their numbers are now
      extremely small.
      As we move toward victory, the various elements of this sacred
      a-my are preparing your world for a series of bombshells. This shift
      toward the Light on such a large scale is unprecedented on your
      world. Your conventional wisdom about your reality is in effect to
      evaporate in an instant, to be replaced by a new worldview founded
      upon peace, cooperation, and an unbounded financial abundance. This
      new understanding will enable you to undo the damage done to the
      planet and to yourselves. For far too long, the 'special interests'
      of your sec-et rulers have consigned the majority of your population
      to ill health and a state of perpetual conflict with each other.
      This disastrous state of affairs is now to be replaced with
      well-presented alternatives from your Ascended Masters and us. You
      will also receive technologies to enable you to clean up your
      planet and your global society.
      These coming changes will impel your society irresistibly toward
      the Light. However, these metamorphoses require not only your
      support, but also your participation. A democratic republic needs
      the involvement of her citizens on a daily basis in the affairs of
      gove-nment. The shirking of these responsibilities leads to the
      disarray you see around you. It is essential that you take the
      time necessary to ensure that the institutions of your democratic
      republic work to meet the expressed needs of her citizens. Failure
      to do so leads to great internal crises in the republic. Our task is
      to give you the opportunity to correct the mistakes of the past and
      to set up the proceedings that lead you to a galactic society and
      your own star-nation. As always, the final responsibility is yours
      alone. We Love you and know that Victory is now at hand!
      Today, we discussed what is happening on your world. A
      world-shaking shift is preparing to appear before you. We ask that
      you use this time to remain focused upon your victory and committed
      to doing what is necessary to obtain and retain your inevitable
      success. Remember, Together, We are Victorious!