1UFO Discussion

  • Bill Hamilton
    Aug 11 8:37 AM
      I now recognize that discussion, offering your experiences, opinions, and beliefs is
      essential when keeping in touch with others in a subject we all share an interest in.

      I will start this off by offering my first sighting/contact experience in the early days
      of such events.

      I decided I was going to try an experiment of my own. I had made friends with a school chum, a French-Canadian, by the name of Yves Lauriault.  Yves and I started a regular routine of sky watching and conducting experiments with ESP.  During one of these experiments I remember hearing my name being called out, yet Yves had not spoken.  On another night we heard a strange tone permeating the room, but coming from outside.  Upon rushing outside to look at the sky, we saw nothing, but the strange humming sound continued.

                  One night in May, 1957 our experiments paid off.  We were laying on the grass outside of Yves' house inAlhambra when a small disk, glowing red, traversed soundlessly overhead on a course from south to north.  Yves initiated a telepathic request, hoping to communicate with the minds behind this disk when the disk maneuvered as he requested.  We were under the impression that the disk was a small probe sent down to monitor our experimental activities.  The instant the disk responded to our telepathic request, I had a sudden feeling that we were dealing with something unearthly.  Even if I could explain this object as an unusually lighted aircraft, I could not explain its response to our silent communication.  Others followed the first disk.  At one time, two flew in tandem and executed telepathically requested maneuvers.  One of the maneuvers included the disk stopping its forward motion and retracing its flight path, a maneuver impossible for an airplane.  From that day on and for a period of three years, I had frequent sightings and the UFO became a proven reality.

                  Later that month I had a brief sighting while observing a forest fire in the mountains.  It appeared to be a silvery, metallic disk.  Clouds of smoke later covered it from view.

                  All during the summer of 1957 I sighted many erratic moving lights, fireballs, disks, cigar-shaped and cone-shaped craft making nocturnal appearances over the San Gabriel Valley .  In most instances, I ruled out the possibility of conventional objects such as stars, planets, airplanes, clouds, or meteors.  I had a growing interest in amateur astronomy and purchased my first telescope, a 50X refractor.  I had become familiar with the planets along the ecliptic, various constellations, and the names and locations of some of the primary stars in these constellations.  One could view the sky as a clock with various hours and minutes of azimuth and degrees of elevation for the purpose of communicating the sighting of objects to friends.  Many of the unidentified objects I saw defied conventional aerodynamic behavior while exhibiting patterns of intelligently controlled maneuvers.  In some cases these objects would flash signals or return flashing signals.  I felt like I was participating in a signal moment in history -- making contact with extraterrestrial intelligence's.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic